Vonore High Blue Devils

Guest touchdowntech

Guest touchdowntech

i am a big fan of sequoyah football.i am trying to do a webpage history w/pics and scores on sequoyah football as well as mhs golden tornadoes and vhs blue devils football.shs helped me out alot with sending zerox copies of yearbook pics to me of sqhs and mhs with helmet logos and scores.i sent a guy $25 who said he had vonore stuff that he never sent.anyone that can send me any pics of vonore high football football(helmet logos,team pics,cheerleader pics,scores) zeroxed from yearbooks i couldn't thank you enough.i heard 1 year they had a cool rebel flag on the helmets and perhaps a devil and a V other years.thank you everyone.if you have a scanner my e-mail is wow1029@aol.com go chiefs!!

i am a big fan of sequoyah football.i am trying to do a webpage history w/pics and scores on sequoyah football as well as mhs golden tornadoes and vhs blue devils football.shs helped me out alot with sending zerox copies of yearbook pics to me of sqhs and mhs with helmet logos and scores.i sent a guy $25 who said he had vonore stuff that he never sent.anyone that can send me any pics of vonore high football football(helmet logos,team pics,cheerleader pics,scores) zeroxed from yearbooks i couldn't thank you enough.i heard 1 year they had a cool rebel flag on the helmets and perhaps a devil and a V other years.thank you everyone.if you have a scanner my e-mail is wow1029@aol.com go chiefs!!

I remember playing against Vonore back in the late 80's. In the fall of '88 they had an outstanding team and I have a video of the week seven game. I can try to make a copy and send it to you if it would be helpful.

Guest touchdowntech

thank you!!! my address is aaron garner 1207 tarklin valley road knoxville,tn 37920 if i can get out there i can look on microfilm at old newspapers but i'm always so busy at work.

I have also been working on the histories of each school. There is little (because I have been too busy) on the High School Football Database for all 3 schools. Helmet designs from the 80's for Vonore and early 90's for Madisonville. Also have some stuff from the 50's on Vonore and working on more. Still trying to contact a person that is supposed to have most of the Madisonville info from the beginning of the school. Talked to another that also has a lot of Mad. info. Just been too busy to follow up. It might interest you to know that before there was a Vonore and Madisonville, there was a Central High School that students from Vonore and Madisonville attended together. Heard they had some remarkable teams then. I was suprised to find out that Sequoyah was not a new concept, just an old one revised.