hampton @ johnson county

alexc83

Hope Hampton is ready for what they are going to face next week when Oneida comes up that way. There is no way they can be ready for it because they have never faced a team that is as physical than this Indian team. We get some revenge for the last two years and it will be sweet revenge. Wheres Pujo? Want to make a wager on this game? Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

I'm sure Hampton will be ready. They know what they are up against trust me. We experienced that tough D last year and know with a year's experience, it can only be better. I think the Dogs will be ok, just have to prepare. As far as never facing a team that is so physical, well, we faced a little team last year , maybe you heard of them....South Pittsburg, I think they have experienced physicality. Good luck to both teams and have a safe trip up Friday.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the Hampton fans? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> The real fans like Vader and htown are still here, but its a funny thing to me like I predicted at the end of last year, that Kings Nemesis, FallSportsfan, and others are no longer roaming the message boards. Kinda strange because its uncharacteristic to have more longhorn fans talking trash than Hampton fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As for my prediction and opinion, Hampton will make a few youthful mistakes which will cost them the game. Physically, they will stand toe to toe with Johnson Co. but the more veteran team will prevail in the end. Johnson Co. 24 Hampton 14.

Oh i am here. FallSportsFan has been seen as well. We just dont pay particular attention to you. To the Hampton players, you played a great ballgame against JC. Keep your heads up, we have lost to JC first game and had GREAT seasons. As far as the KING, dont get too excited about the BIG game with AVERY, they are pitiful this year. Hamtpon vs. Cloudland will be HUGE this year.

Guest longhorns51

I HAVE NOT READ ANY THING ON THE WHOLE TOPIC HAMPTON PLAYED ONE HECK OF A GAME AND JUST GOT RAN DOWN IN THE 2ND HALF BUT ON THING WAS FOR SHO ....... ATWOOD NEEDS A BREATHALIZER AND NEEDS TO TELL HIS PLAYERS THAT THE PLAY IS DEAD WHEN THE WHISLE IS BLOWN.......

Dont cry over Hampton getting hit a little late JC took the penalty and still won you must be a true hampton fan making excuses thats all you guys do if it wasent us hitting late or atwoods problems then it would be something else so take your loss and hope Hampton can get it together to win their conf.

Dont cry over Hampton getting hit a little late JC took the penalty and still won you must be a true hampton fan making excuses thats all you guys do if it wasent us hitting late or atwoods problems then it would be something else so take your loss and hope Hampton can get it together to win their conf.

LISTEN HEAR I NEVER MADE ANY EXCUSES ABOUT HAMPTON LOSING... JC IS A BETTER TEAM THAN HAMPTON AND THE SHOULD BE THEY GOT ABOUT 8OO MORE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL THAN HAMPTON DOES.... BUT I JUST THINK THAT JC IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT A COACH CAN GET A WAY WITH THAT..... HAMPTON SHOULD HAVE WON BUT DIDNT BECAUSE THE GOT TIRED THE 2ND HAVE AND IF YOU DONT THINK THAT YOUR STRAIGHT OUT OF POGA....

Guest longhorns51

LISTEN HEAR I NEVER MADE ANY EXCUSES ABOUT HAMPTON LOSING... JC IS A BETTER TEAM THAN HAMPTON AND THE SHOULD BE THEY GOT ABOUT 8OO MORE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL THAN HAMPTON DOES.... BUT I JUST THINK THAT JC IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT A COACH CAN GET A WAY WITH THAT..... HAMPTON SHOULD HAVE WON BUT DIDNT BECAUSE THE GOT TIRED THE 2ND HAVE AND IF YOU DONT THINK THAT YOUR STRAIGHT OUT OF POGA....

If your saying JC won because Hampton got tired than you should blame your coach for not conditioning enough JC was tired but our boys ran more this past off season than before both schools have alot of players that play both ways and starters on special teams and just cause we have more kids does not mean we should win or be the better team we are the better team cause of coaching talent and we play as a team.

Oh i am here. FallSportsFan has been seen as well. We just dont pay particular attention to you. To the Hampton players, you played a great ballgame against JC. Keep your heads up, we have lost to JC first game and had GREAT seasons. As far as the KING, dont get too excited about the BIG game with AVERY, they are pitiful this year. Hamtpon vs. Cloudland will be HUGE this year.

You don't post much at all anymore, but thats good. I don't like your sarcastic attitude and the way you represent yourself on here. You are much worse than me. At least I'm trying to be good this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Avery's team just needs a little work, and a little thing called desire and they will be okay. This is Cloudland's year. I'm feeling it and I believe that the time of the Highlander has come. And longhairdon't care, I've got two strollers to stand on. Whoooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />