CAK's chances

aintnostoppinthishb

oooooo baby id take those odds. If your gonna ride the catholic train, with all due respect, your betting on some young players!! and plus cak has had their number for a long time now and i dont see that changing much...as for ND they might be good but I still see that CAK train rollin and running over anybody in their way! The starters never have to play the second half because they have built such a big league by halftime...5-0, 6-0. I will say though, and G-money, you can help me on this one dont they play faragutt or bearden this year? that will ultimately be their toughest test! Other than that, get the champagne ready baby!

and by the way we talkin, the deed to my house money /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , not some drop top stang money.

"Aintnostoppinthishb" you are sounding a little too full of yourself to me. CAK is going to be a great team, but every other team has just a good as chance at the state title to me.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill have to disagree with your comment coniglio, teams dont have "chances" once they get there. You make it sound like they flip coins and who ever gets it right moves on, as for being full of myself, not so much...just confident. in my picking. oh and thanks for giving me the option of backing out but i dont think i will. thanks though. ill buy you the hannah montana cd with my winnings though. as a consolation prize haha

You understand, Aintnostoppin, that you are doing CAK no favors by posting like this. It does come across as arrogant and prideful, something I know that the girls work very hard in not portraying. While I agree that they are extremely talented this season, I don't think talking smack is what they are about.

This is a public forum, though, and as long as you abide by the board rules, you can keep on this track. The girls that I know that are on the team won't find this very flattering, though.

You understand, Aintnostoppin, that you are doing CAK no favors by posting like this. It does come across as arrogant and prideful, something I know that the girls work very hard in not portraying. While I agree that they are extremely talented this season, I don't think talking smack is what they are about.

This is a public forum, though, and as long as you abide by the board rules, you can keep on this track. The girls that I know that are on the team won't find this very flattering, though.

I totally agree, something that I had to learn last year.

It's easier to eat humble pie than to eat crow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok so im not quite understanding of this? I somehow still get reprimanded for what i say although what i said was totally fine. Humble Pie? Anybody see Usain Bolt? He doesn't know what humble pie is but he's sure as heck good and he'll be the first to say it. Ill say it again CAK's girls soccer team is to soccer as Usain Bolt is to Track&Field.

ok so im not quite understanding of this? I somehow still get reprimanded for what i say although what i said was totally fine. Humble Pie? Anybody see Usain Bolt? He doesn't know what humble pie is but he's sure as heck good and he'll be the first to say it. Ill say it again CAK's girls soccer team is to soccer as Usain Bolt is to Track&Field.

The Bearden tournament will be a true judge of how talented these girls are.

Wow, thats a sweet ananlogy. NOT!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Bolt is a world champion and is the fastest man in the world. The CAK girls are good, but thay aren't as good as Bolt is at running. Think your comments out before you write them. The reason you are getting "reprimanded" is because the comments you say are ridiculous. Maybe you need to go find a new place to talk about sports and whatever else you talk about.

Wow, thats a sweet ananlogy. NOT!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Bolt is a world champion and is the fastest man in the world. The CAK girls are good, but thay aren't as good as Bolt is at running. Think your comments out before you write them. The reason you are getting "reprimanded" is because the comments you say are ridiculous. Maybe you need to go find a new place to talk about sports and whatever else you talk about.

Easy there, Govols... While the analogy that Aintnostoppin made is a bit far reached, again they haven't done anything "wrong". They are allowed to state their opinion as long as they abide by the board rules and so far, they are doing so. Being EXTREMELY confident or even arrogant isn't wrong on these threads, just not all that tactful.

I think that Aintnostoppin is a CAK soccer fan who really does want the team to do well. I disagree with their tactics, though, but we both do want the same thing... for CAK to bring home another title. What they fail to realize is that threads like these tend to inflame teams like Notre Dame and FRA to even higher levels when they actually get to play CAK. I have found over the years, that it is much easier to try and fly "below the radar" than to scream from the top of a mountain about who is best.

okay maybe my tactics are a little off but i have an extreme confidence in these ladies. as for you govols you had a prediction about cak in the football forum that was a bit off. Remember that this past year I correctly picked the these teams to win it all....the new york giants, the kansas jayhawks in college basketball and just so i had another correct prediction notched in my big confident belt, i even predicted that the celtics would win the nba championship. but govols theres no need to tell me to go to a new place. Im comfortable right where i am.

I have found over the years, that it is much easier to try and fly "below the radar" than to scream from the top of a mountain about who is best.

But you run into a problem when you win about 10 state championships in 8 years in mens soccer. You kinda are the best. Or extremely lucky. Now I would vote the best. But of course. Arm wrestling does win lots of titles these days. You know I hear its going to be an Olympic sport in London!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But you run into a problem when you win about 10 state championships in 8 years in mens soccer. You kinda are the best. Or extremely lucky. Now I would vote the best. But of course. Arm wrestling does win lots of titles these days. You know I hear its going to be an Olympic sport in London!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's not exaggerate there, Conig. Plus, I will be the first to admit that with skill, luck helps out a bit, too!

Also, to all... you guys know that there also is the good chance that this isn't even a CAK fan whatsoever. A couple of years back we had someone posing as a Catholic player talking smack and they were from a totally different school. The more I think about it the more it makes sense that this could be the case. If not, well, I'm wrong (and have been wrong before and will again). If I am right (which I think I am) it makes pretty good sense. Remember, it is EASY to hide behind a computer screen...

okay maybe my tactics are a little off but i have an extreme confidence in these ladies. as for you govols you had a prediction about cak in the football forum that was a bit off. Remember that this past year I correctly picked the these teams to win it all....the new york giants, the kansas jayhawks in college basketball and just so i had another correct prediction notched in my big confident belt, i even predicted that the celtics would win the nba championship. but govols theres no need to tell me to go to a new place. Im comfortable right where i am.

Congrats man that you picked those teams right. Maybe you should start putting some money on those games and you could win some if you are so good at it. I am glad you are confident in the CAK team but there is no need to be cocky about it.