Harriman monterey game?

freakzilla4

i hope u dont play 4 queenston cause you be getting slappy all over the field by dem devils. we ready. we ready. we ready.

After this game maybe you can change your punch line to. WE GOT BEAT WE GOT BEAT WE GOT BEAT /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i b telling u all dem devils r 4real. we beat montray now we get 2 beat up on queenston. they cant stop dmitrique or cj. we gonna run past queenston in htown thursday nite. dem devils will roll 28-7. we ready. we ready. we ready.

i b telling u all dem devils r 4real not ready, not ready, not ready. Only thing they gonna be running past is the devils den cause after thursday nite they not gonna know what hit them.

well the toss sweep left and the toss sweep right and the gut over and over will win for the blue devils..no one needs you at the game so stay at home and paint your nails next week

I'm not going to stay home, be in Sneedville and why would I come watch Harriman's garbage that they call an offense. C-ya September 19th losers. Go Kingston Yellowjackets beat those Harriman Blue Devils ######.

I'm not going to stay home, be in Sneedville and why would I come watch Harriman's garbage that they call an offense. C-ya September 19th losers. Go Kingston Yellowjackets beat those Harriman Blue Devils ######.

so your from greenback? well thats good maybe you guys might actually beat harriman this year! (haha yeah right)

since our offense is so bad why have we beat greenback what the past 3 years by what? more than 20 points each year?..ya thats what i thought