Station Camp Vs Springfeild

FB0672

After being beat by Hendersonville can the Bison get it together and be ready to play Springfeild in Week 1 . I hear that Springfeild has some speed this year the Bison ( D ) will have to be ready and the Offence will have to keep the ball that means no turn overs .

Thoughts?

Final Score?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being beat by Hendersonville can the Bison get it together and be ready to play Springfeild in Week 1 . I hear that Springfeild has some speed this year the Bison ( D ) will have to be ready and the Offence will have to keep the ball that means no turn overs .

Thoughts?

Final Score?

The Bison committed too many mental mistakes to defeat the Commandos. They should eliminate those and they will be extremely competitive the rest of the year.

Thoughts?

Final Score?

Bisons win easily

I don't think we can lose 2 weeks in a row, I just don't think Coach H will let that happen. One game is not a true test of a team's ability, now if we lose 4 games straight then will we have something to worry about. That is not going to happen. They all need to forget about last week and move on.