What region 7 AA stars from last year are playing at the next level?

StevieRayVol

Former DC star BA Davis is starting at Fullback at Lambuth, while Former Trojans Beau L. and Rashad Taylor are running at DE and Cornerback .....Trev Vernon is playing MG ( and doing REALLY WELL) at Evangel in Springfield Missouri...I know Erik Bernard is playing at Lindenwood....Who else from region 7 AA is playing at the next level this season...I have heard Tyler Caldwell isn't playing ANYWHERE...I know Tyler had some grade problems..but that would be a shame...Looks like some juco or prep school would give him a shot before playing somwhere else...Tyler was rated the #31 prospect in the state according to one publication last year....Anyone else from any of the other schools playing at the NEXT LEVEL this fall?...

Former DC star BA Davis is starting at Fullback at Lambuth, while Former Trojans Beau L. and Rashad Taylor are running at DE and Cornerback .....Trev Vernon is playing MG ( and doing REALLY WELL) at Evangel in Springfield Missouri...I know Erik Bernard is playing at Lindenwood....Who else from region 7 AA is playing at the next level this season...I have heard Tyler Caldwell isn't playing ANYWHERE...I know Tyler had some grade problems..but that would be a shame...Looks like some juco or prep school would give him a shot before playing somwhere else...Tyler was rated the #31 prospect in the state according to one publication last year....Anyone else from any of the other schools playing at the NEXT LEVEL this fall?...

Don't you mean 7AAA?

I'm sure he just missed the "third lick" on the "A" key ! Ol' StevieRay (Like the ol'"Bo Knows" commercials ) knows lhis sports ! You can rest assured it was a "typo" !

Yes, it was a LITTLE early when I typed that one....AAA is what I meant to post!... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes, it was a LITTLE early when I typed that one....AAA is what I meant to post!... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That's alright man ! I SURE know how that goes ! It's really bad when you go to sleep with your finger on one of the keys !lol By the way........... as I hear it tonight, Both former Trojans & that one Choctaw @ Lambuth are on the travelin' squad. Turns out Rashad didn't "redshirt" this year after all. Rumor has it ther is a package with Beau & B.A. in the same backfield. Can you say "FOURTH & ONE...................... field goal my foot" ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That's alright man ! I SURE know how that goes ! It's really bad when you go to sleep with your finger on one of the keys !lol By the way........... as i hear it tonight, Both former Trojans & that one Choctaw @ lambuth are on the travelin' squad. Turns out Rashad didn't "redshirt" this year after all. Rumor has it ther is a package with Beau & B.A. in the same backfield. Can you say "FOURTH & ONE...................... field goal my foot" ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

'73 you got that right..with both or either of these two fine young men in the backfield you can bet its gonna be 1st and ten !!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

both of these young men have Heart ,Desire,Character that excudes Confidence for their teammates..Lambuth is on the right path going after the Best of the Best...glad to hear Rashad is coming along greatly too..hes an excellant person with Talent galour.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

'73 you got that right..with both or either of these two fine young men in the backfield you can bet its gonna be 1st and ten !!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

both of these young men have Heart ,Desire,Character that excudes Confidence for their teammates..Lambuth is on the right path going after the Best of the Best...glad to hear Rashad is coming along greatly too..hes an excellant person with Talent galour.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

With those two in the backfield, "short yardage" could be a few more yards than some opponents would figure! Could cut into the kickers point total for this year ! lol !

With those two in the backfield, "short yardage" could be a few more yards than some opponents would figure! Could cut into the kickers point total for this year ! lol !

yup one blocking for the other is gonna be extremely hard for "em" two to be stopped /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . "L" is up and coming program. yeah how bout that

"no kicker need apply"...gotta belive we'll be going to watch these young men play on saturdays..good to see you back on the boards '73

yup one blocking for the other is gonna be extremely hard for "em" two to be stopped /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . "L" is up and coming program. yeah how bout that

"no kicker need apply"...gotta belive we'll be going to watch these young men play on saturdays..good to see you back on the boards '73

Been rather busy up here in Ohio 64 ! I read an article on lambuthfootball.com from the Jackson Sun. No mention of our Trojans or Choctaw (do you think they might be trying to "fly em under the radar" ?lol ! Nah they are freshmen & have tu can go to prove themselves "under fire" but I think they will prove to be a force to be reckoned with ! Kinda noce to see sucj high school rivals wearin' the same colored jerseys ain't it ! I (like I figure you do) have yet another team to "root" for ! These guys IMO made a great choice for their pursuits @ the " next level" Lambuthe moving up to D II soon as well as the academic offerings /reputation. D I is a great testament to athletic / football ability & all three of them were considered. I hope they make Murray State a bit "sick at their stomach" tonight ! :{) ! If you are interested you can watch the game on the internet for $6.00. I'll have to get the web site. I think you can go to ovcsports.com or somethin' like that (this is edited information '64 & StevieRay if you read this & are interested. it is ovcsports.com. I just kinda "blundered my way down the left side bar, they offer monthly & annual packages, but just keep lookin' & you can purchase just the individual game (Lambuth @ murray State). I wish I could take my laptop to a "Sports Bar" up here & plug it into thei big screen ! Dang "Buckeye Fans" are a real piece of work ! I tell all of 'em that I talk to ....................... Hey what about your record against SEC opponents ...................... & can you say LSU ! Man that really ticks 'em off. If I wasn't the man puttin' money in their pockets, i'd probably have already been strung up ! Here I go ramblin' from our"home grown men" to Big Ten vs SEC ................... MUST BE FOOTBALL SEASON ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO TRAOJANS ........ GOO CHOCTAWS ...........& GOOO LAMBUTH EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

B.A and Rashad Taylor both scored their first TD's as college players in a win on Saturday against #7 U of Virginia@Wise. B.A. on a run and Rashad on an INT return. Also Beau Lillenquist has played alot for Lambuth as well and will be anchor for years to come at Lambuth. The Eagles program as a whole is starting to gain alot of momentum heading towards NCAA Division II in 2010.