2seamfastball

Loveshsfootball: I am not Brady's mom but I do know Brady very well. I just think people need to quit talking so much crap about these boys. You all need to grow up and realize that some of these things you say really hurt these boys. If you don't think they read this you aer crazy. And when you say that someone is going to take their position they have no idea where that is coming from b.c that is not what they are hearing at practice. Maybe you need to quit playing on the computer everyday and go out for a head coaching job, since you seem to know so much about it. Maybe you should go ask Benny Monroe for his spot since you know so much about the Owls Football program.

And quit talking about people like you know who they are, you probably have never even spoke to the Reed's nor their son for that matter. So maybe if you care so much about their lives you should ask them why they moved or what is going on in their lives? I am sure they would be happy to sit you down and tell you all about how hard it was for them to do some of the things they had to do.

So quit worrying about everyone else and look at the things in your life. Quit putting down kids and start building them up. They need encouragement from the fans not put downs. Every kid on that team has very good potential and if they put Cory Flanders in to run something like they did with Brian Marshall then I hope it will help Ooltewah. Brady is going to step up just like they all are and WIN some games this year. Hopefully all of them. But HOW ABOUT HAVING FAITH IN THEM AND CHEER THEM ON NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There s nothing wrong with stirring it up a little bit about somebody s position or whatever or a LITTLE criticism so calm down and build off it.

And for mattolgesby or whatever: This team has way more heart this year than last year and maybe you should go back where you came from and cheer your team on instead of putting someone elses team down. You can sit back and watch this team run over some people this year.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• They probably will leave on their own. What kid in their right mind would want to be there right now?
    • Hoping my rebels can get over the hump this year. 
    • “Marion added 2 big time transfers but ER is still better as a whole. ER has a better QB/RB/TE than Marion I’ll give Marion the edge at Receiver for now. ER O line will be improved from last year though. Marion is the second best team in all of 2A imo behind ER and ahead of Huntingdon.” As I said in the ER thread. Huntingdon physicality could make problems for Marion if they do meet in the state championship. ER does still have more speed than Marion as of now. I’m gonna go watch the highlights of the two transfers and get back to yall and see if my perspective has changed. 
    • Marion added 2 big time transfers but ER is still better as a whole. ER has a better QB/RB/TE than Marion I’ll give Marion the edge at Receiver for now. ER O line will be improved from last year though. Marion is the second best team in all of 2A imo behind ER and ahead of Huntingdon.