Rebeltothecore

[/quote

Your words bring to mind what Comp and others were saying back in the pre-season where they were asking you to encourage your son to spend "overtime" with Bradley, working on timing, working on catching the ball, working on running crisp-precise routes----------Bradley throws to whom he trust will catch the ball. He throws to KK because he believes in KK. The WRs need to gain his trust and then they will get some throws. It may be, for Bradley, an unconscious decision--but real just the same.

muttandjeff,

Lets set the record straight here. You are wrong here and Comp will tell you that you got things mixed up. No one was asking me to encouracge my son. He doesnt require encourgement from me. Here you are implying that my son needs encouragment to go spend overtime throwing with our QB(s). You are wrong there. He is all for it, and I cant begin to tell you how hard he works in the offseason. As a sophomore he ran routes with Curt, with his father supervising most of the time, probably two dozen times or more. He was the only WR there. Everytime Curt called, he went and ran routes. He has even went and thrown routes with our sophomore QB, Haden, when he wanted to throw. My sondoes not need encouragment so check your facts. If you feel like calling him out, since you know me, why dont you find me at the game and let me know what you are seeing.

You are right that the entire complement needs to work on Timing. What I was saying previsously to Comp, regardless of if its a middle school team or the freakin' Indy Colts, they have to be able to look beyond the primary route. That isnt a slam of anyone.

Announcements