harriman at wartburg?

freakzilla4

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep doing what their doing. No turnovers in the last two games, run the football effectively (O-line was great against Kingston), solid special teams play, do all the small things (like make XPs). I think they really need to shore up the secondary and tackling a little better over the next two weeks and they will be fine.

Things look really good right now for the Devils. I look for them to make a lot of noise in this region this year. Devils win next week, then its on to the region.

Keep doing what their doing. No turnovers in the last two games, run the football effectively (O-line was great against Kingston), solid special teams play, do all the small things (like make XPs). I think they really need to shore up the secondary and tackling a little better over the next two weeks and they will be fine.

Things look really good right now for the Devils. I look for them to make a lot of noise in this region this year. Devils win next week, then its on to the region.

wartburg is better this year than what people may think.. i know they lost to scott high pretty bad but scott high is the real deal this year. wartburgs D is steppin up but i feel the offense needs some work. not sure how itl turn out but it will b close.

thats a good one...warts will be lucky to score 21 points all year. harryman wins this one 42-2, a safety if their lucky. Wish us Tigers had Warts on the schedule. We dominated them in a scrimmage, they dont want none!

you aparently didnt see the same game i did there toots. wartburg was not dominated by no means. wartburgs defense from wat i saw was dominate the whole game. they took it to you.

thats a good one...warts will be lucky to score 21 points all year. harryman wins this one 42-2, a safety if their lucky. Wish us Tigers had Warts on the schedule. We dominated them in a scrimmage, they dont want none!

ok i aint goin to argue who is best and all but we(wartburg) have done scored over 21 buddy, so if u are goin to post please have ur facts straight. people get on here to see facts and opinions but not lies.

The key will be to see how Wartburg handles success. They won their first game in I don't know how long and now they gotta see if they can carry it over. May be a big task, but one they have to attempt nonetheless. I say Wartburg by 7. (Off a defensive score) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this could get real ugly. fartburg won first game in 20 years n dem devils r the real deal. they got cheated aginst queenston so they be ready this game. i feel sorry 4 fartburg cause they won win another game 4 20 more years. gan is d man. dem devils all d way 42-0. we ready. we ready. we ready.

You stupid, You stupid, You stupid!!!!!