Coffee County at Cookevile

5A Football Fan I understand I did say the same thing last year and I will admit I was wrong. The Cookeville team last year was very average and I honestly think that Cookeville has a chance to be as good as they were three years ago come playoff time. Im not taking anything away from Coffee I know they always have a strong team and play hard. But if Cookeville plays like they can I do not think Coffee can hang with them for 4 quarters.

I haven't heard much about Coffee football. Who are there good players to watch? Still run the wing-t or change?

Not really one or two outstanding players, but good players from top to bottom. KJ is back, had 1200 yds.+ last years, but 3 other backs that can tote the rock. Still wing--t....most of the time. Cookeville is gonna come out throwing the ball and try to get up on us early, if that fails CC will have a very good chance of winning. COFFEE COUNTY THERE IS NO I IN TEAM.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt CHS will come out throwing..i say they will come out running and see how CC def can stop the run..CHS has some good RB.1 Senior, 1 Jr, and 1 Sophomore who runs the ball really well and they have 2 great QBs also.. CC and CHS both have great def i heard this year..but i can see CHS pulling out a win this year.

CC had a great game plan last week and it will be better this week. CC by 4.

It comes to offense for Coffee County really. Like I said before, Cookeville will be diverse on offense but at this point I'm confident in the Raider defense to make the adjustments necessary and get the Cavs stopped - to a certain degree. But can the Raider offense put up more points than it has been so far? I honestly don't know right now. But if it does, Coffee Co. wins it. Coffee County - 21, Cookeville - 17.

If the score starts elevating above 21 points or so I don't like the Red Raiders' chances. Not an offense equipt to handle a shootout. Special teams could very well decide this game. Could one team get a cheap score on a return?

GAME DAY RAIDERS... THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME YOU HAVE PLAYED.... THIS IS WHEN YU HAVE TO STEP UP AND MAKE IT COUNT

LAST WEEK YOU SHOWED HEART AND THE DEFENSE PLAYED THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN A COFFEE COUNTY DEFENSE PLAY.... THIS WEEK I CHALLENGE THE OFFENSE TO DO THE SAME....

I SAW THE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES AFTER THE GAME LAST WEEK, DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN, IT IS IN YOUR HANDS... GO OUT AND PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF HARD-NOSED FOOTBALL TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE CAVS AND KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THEY GIVE UP

PLAY SMART, PLAY HARD AND DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO