FCS vs Clay County

commanderfan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game was closer than score indicates. FCS offense didn't really start moving the ball until after the injury to Brown.

Hmmmm ... the article that I just read in the newspaper has the total yardage as 318 FCS to 85 Clay. FCS fumbled going into the end zone and had 60 yards of holding penalties. With a score of 28-0 (and the end zone fumble), it sure doesn't sound that close to me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Unless Clay decided to spot 28 points. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Clay Counties quarterback went down on the second play of the game and Clay County played hard the whole game. I believe that Clay County also had more fumbles than FC did as well, and also in case you're new to the game holding is when an offensive player grabs a defensive player to try and stop the defensive player from making a play that's against the rules I'm sorry they got caught. It was a very good game by FC they have a really good team and the best of luck to both CC and FC for the rest of the year.

Clay Counties quarterback went down on the second play of the game and Clay County played hard the whole game. I believe that Clay County also had more fumbles than FC did as well, and also in case you're new to the game holding is when an offensive player grabs a defensive player to try and stop the defensive player from making a play that's against the rules I'm sorry they got caught. It was a very good game by FC they have a really good team and the best of luck to both CC and FC for the rest of the year.

Clay County is a tough hard nosed football team, and they are going to be a force in 4-1A this year. Hope your QB and Fullback are ok and going to be able to play out the season. FCS needed a good battle and we got it. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Game was closer than score indicates. FCS offense didn't really start moving the ball until after the injury to Brown.

I agree with you that Clay County is a different team without Brown in the game. I hope that you guys get him back quickly because he is a very good hard nosed football player. The Bulldogs never quit and I know that your fans are very proud. We (FCS) wish you the best on the rest of your season.

Hmmmm ... the article that I just read in the newspaper has the total yardage as 318 FCS to 85 Clay. FCS fumbled going into the end zone and had 60 yards of holding penalties. With a score of 28-0 (and the end zone fumble), it sure doesn't sound that close to me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Unless Clay decided to spot 28 points. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Yeah all that yardage started to come on the play before the half ended, when Brown got hurt. Seemed like i remember it being 0-0 until then.

BullDawg or VolsGuy or anybody close to the Clay program. Please pass the word that we had bugers and food packed up for the team's ride home and nobody followed through on getting it to the team. We sincerely appologise. The food was found Saturday morning still packed up.

Y'all have been gracious to our team in the past for that long ride, and we had good intentions.

But if I remember correctly Brown was supposed to be the toughest kid on the field, Brown was the best athlete in region 4-1a. But also if I remember correctly Brown left the game before half time and didn't even make it off the field, whining "I think i'm having a heart attack." Yeah thats a real tough kid for you.

The FC defense dominated CC all night. CC might have gotten across the fifty one or two times but never got even close to the red zone. CC's defense did play alot better than i thought they would however FC's offense did stall quite often and killed themselves with holding penalties. One of FC's linemen had 3 of those holding penalties all for himself. There was an FC fumble on CC's 3 yardline as FC's Qb went in for the score.