5a scrimmages

olineathlete

Does anybody know about any 5a scrimmages?? Here are the ones i know about.

Oakland had scrimmages thursday and friday. I beleive they won. i saw them. It is just hard to tell because it was a three way scrmmage both days. They scored the most on thursday against reak havok McGavok and CPA. McGavok had a score against OHS, But if it had been a game, they would have gotten killed. They have no Defense. Also, they did that with out their starting runningback, whom was out with b/c of a Dr.'s apt. Friday they flat out won, i can say with good belief. They played Pearl Cohn and Father Ryan. Oakland scored the most, and was with out a shadow of doubt the more physical team. PCHS and FRHS were intimidated. You could tell.

Also, RHS Beat MBA 35-19

are you sure about that mba score? i've been told by several people that mba won that game. that's the problem with scrimmages, everyone has a different story. you don't know who's playing all their guys, who's running all their plays, if their jv teams played, and if so, if that's included in the final score, etc. plus, since there is no official score, it's always slanted towards whomever's reporting it. i'd like to get some info on that scrimmage though if anyone has it.

i'm not trying to argue with you because i wasn't there, but i'll let you know what i was told by some past and present mba players who were there. they said that mba's first string beat riverdale 19-6, and that after that, riverdale scored a couple on mba's 2's. they said mba was throwing the ball very well and with ease, but that riverdale's running game moved the ball very well on mba's defense. i think that will be the story for the big red this season. they're a little small in the interior, but have good speed and athleticism at the skill spots. i think it'll be a rebuilding year though.