Coffee Pot

5A football fan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigcatdaddy, I think I know who you are and being a former player and a big fan of the Wildcat football program, you should, more than other fans, know that its not a good thing to get on an internet message board and belittle a Tullahoma football player. How would you have liked it if someone said things like that about you, when you played? Thats all this team needs right now is for a former player and current fan to try and cause problems within the team. I wonder how many coaching changes there has been in this area, since Coach Olive and his staff have been at Tullahoma High School. We'll all real proud of this staff and their record speaks for itself. If you have any problems with the coaches and the decisions they make, I think you should speak with them personally and not post such things on the internet. We all need to pull together.

You are all real proud of the staff and the decisions it makes? Perhaps you should give your broadcast partner the same speech you just delivered to Bigcatdaddy? Maybe he should speak with the coaching staff personally and not post such things on the internet ...?

http://scottshasteen.wordpress.com/

You are all real proud of the staff and the decisions it makes? Perhaps you should give your broadcast partner the same speech you just delivered to Bigcatdaddy? Maybe he should speak with the coaching staff personally and not post such things on the internet ...?

Wow! Isn't that something.

Olive and his group have to be respected for staying with the Tullahoma for as long as he has. I don't understand why Tullahoma City does not see that. You do have a good coach, but a terrible stadium. I am surprised the town has not done something before now to get him a better facility to play in. Everyone seems to be in a budget crunch now- but that was not the case 5-6 years ago. Just a little mystery I never understood.

pedo_29- From one visiting fan to another visiting fan in Tullahoma, I just hope the wind is not blowing in the Visitor Section direction. You might want to eat before you get there. The wonderful smell of porta-potties on a windy night can rob anyone of a good appetite.

I am sure this will be a great game, hope all the guys play without injuries. But I gotta say- Go Raiders!

Josh, I think you know that we all are armchair quarterbacks at times.

I've heard that CC players received rings after winning the coffee pot last year. Is this correct?

Somebody else may correct me here, but I don't think so? The seniors get rings every year. Or they did when Price was here, I'm not sure if coach Nunley will continue that or not? But I don't think the players got rings just for winning the Coffee Pot, no. But maybe I just didn't see them. Can someone clarify?