Coffee Pot

5A football fan

if you compare teams not to many players from Coffee could start for Tullahoma. The Cats should take this one easy, Tull 35 to 13!

Yea right, I think Coffee County needs to post that one on the locker room wall. I can't believe you even said that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Country Girl must not have gone to the Coffee Pot game last year in Manchester. We were beaten pretty good last year. If the Red Raiders offense can eliminate some turnovers and put some points on the board, they could very well win again this season. If its a dry field, I think the Cats offense will score their share of td's. The Wildcats passing game never could get going in the rain at Whites Creek, but the defense has played well in all 3 games. This is a make or break game for both teams, although its not a Region game. Whoever wins I think will have a winning season. Tullahoma and Coffee Co players playing together proved how good they could be as the first year Tullahoma Rugby team won the state championship last season.

Country Girl must not have gone to the Coffee Pot game last year in Manchester. We were beaten pretty good last year. If the Red Raiders offense can eliminate some turnovers and put some points on the board, they could very well win again this season. If its a dry field, I think the Cats offense will score their share of td's. The Wildcats passing game never could get going in the rain at Whites Creek, but the defense has played well in all 3 games. This is a make or break game for both teams, although its not a Region game. Whoever wins I think will have a winning season. Tullahoma and Coffee Co players playing together proved how good they could be as the first year Tullahoma Rugby team won the state championship last season.

Good Post.....Great Rivalry....Let's keep it friendly. It's just a game.

Hey Binns before you talk about anyone elses filming maybe you should talk to the great Olive and ask him why he feels it is right to give a team one quarter of a game to trade. They gave Coffee county only one quarter of the Whites creek game. Now that sounds like a class act to me.

Hey Binns before you talk about anyone elses filming maybe you should talk to the great Olive and ask him why he feels it is right to give a team one quarter of a game to trade. They gave Coffee county only one quarter of the Whites creek game. Now that sounds like a class act to me.

Why not? Tullahoma only played one quarter against Whites Creek. If you were to see the game you would understand. If some adjustments, a la "changes" aren't made this week. Tullahoma may very well lose to Coffee County in back to back seasons for the first time in 26 years. We are having our Class of '88" 20 year reunion pep rally on Friday and I do not want to see that happen! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Why not? Tullahoma only played one quarter against Whites Creek. If you were to see the game you would understand. If some adjustments, a la "changes" aren't made this week. Tullahoma may very well lose to Coffee County in back to back seasons for the first time in 26 years. We are having our Class of '88" 20 year reunion pep rally on Friday and I do not want to see that happen! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

make some suggestions big...let's hear it.

if true...that goes way back...on both sides

A couple of key points have to be made here. One is that all cameras, and I mean ALL cameras, withered under the heavy downpour around halftime last week at Whites Creek. There was no video for the second half of the coaches' TV show. There was no video period.

Another point is this, since when would either of these teams need something said by a fan on a message board up on the locker room wall to get motivated for this game. Only comments by players, coaches, or the media would ever deserve to be on a locker room wall, and surely neither team needs that to be 'up' this week.

The CCCHS fan says the Red Raiders weren't up for Cookeville last week, and frankly I didn't see a lot of fire from the Wildcats in the sloppy mess that was Whites Creek (hopefullly we never have to go there again!). We should all beg the TSSAA to put Coffee Co. in the same region as Tullahoma, Franklin Co., Shelbyville, etc. next year instead of with Cookeville, Warren Co., etc.

To have this game, which means so much to both towns, as a conference game once again would be great. Then neither team gets caught looking ahead or behind or whatever it is that would cause a whole team, which only gets 10 regular season games, to not be 'UP' for one. I've never understood how that happens anyway.

I just spoke with Jerry Joslin at Cookeville and I'm sorry to tell you Binns but he won't let us use his offensive line. Oh but I did learn something else, Coffee Co. fans can actually NOT count the turnovers and penalties from last week, so the beating wasn't really as bad as it seemed.

6,000 people will pile into Wilkins Stadium this Friday as this rivalry begins closing in on the 100-year mark. I believe the key will be how well Tullahoma's defensive line tackles Justin Kanjanabout, because once he hits the secondary he is tough to bring down.

If Hagen gets going then Tullahoma will have too much speed for Coffee Co., but if the 'Cats can't get the passing game going then they will just keep trying to throw it anyway no matter how much they can't do it. Oh wait, nevermind that was last week.

If Hagen gets going then Tullahoma will have too much speed for Coffee Co., but if the 'Cats can't get the passing game going then they will just keep trying to throw it anyway no matter how much they can't do it. Oh wait, nevermind that was last week.

All the defense has to do is say "BOO" and he will throw it! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

All the defense has to do is say "BOO" and he will throw it! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

hahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..... Lots of confidence you have in the Tullahoma side

A couple of key points have to be made here. One is that all cameras, and I mean ALL cameras, withered under the heavy downpour around halftime last week at Whites Creek. There was no video for the second half of the coaches' TV show. There was no video period.

Another point is this, since when would either of these teams need something said by a fan on a message board up on the locker room wall to get motivated for this game. Only comments by players, coaches, or the media would ever deserve to be on a locker room wall, and surely neither team needs that to be 'up' this week.

The CCCHS fan says the Red Raiders weren't up for Cookeville last week, and frankly I didn't see a lot of fire from the Wildcats in the sloppy mess that was Whites Creek (hopefullly we never have to go there again!). We should all beg the TSSAA to put Coffee Co. in the same region as Tullahoma, Franklin Co., Shelbyville, etc. next year instead of with Cookeville, Warren Co., etc.

To have this game, which means so much to both towns, as a conference game once again would be great. Then neither team gets caught looking ahead or behind or whatever it is that would cause a whole team, which only gets 10 regular season games, to not be 'UP' for one. I've never understood how that happens anyway.

I just spoke with Jerry Joslin at Cookeville and I'm sorry to tell you Binns but he won't let us use his offensive line. Oh but I did learn something else, Coffee Co. fans can actually NOT count the turnovers and penalties from last week, so the beating wasn't really as bad as it seemed.

6,000 people will pile into Wilkins Stadium this Friday as this rivalry begins closing in on the 100-year mark. I believe the key will be how well Tullahoma's defensive line tackles Justin Kanjanabout, because once he hits the secondary he is tough to bring down.

????????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />