Coffee Pot

5A football fan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must also give credit to the Ttown O-line, relatively young and getting better each game. Opening the holes for Bryson and keeping CC away from Qback

Another spot I heard a lot of bad things about was the offensive line. Once again, like Hagen, don't understand the bad publicity after watching them play.

I just complemented the quarterback and the offensive line and I am whinning? Goodness Hawg. Seriously, I hope you just read that wrong or something?

You can't shut up!!!!!

This is old news, nothing you can say will change the fact that you lost to a better team.

I will never listen to your radio show because there no substance to your comments!!!!

You can't shut up!!!!!

This is old news, nothing you can say will change the fact that you lost to a better team.

I will never listen to your radio show because there no substance to your comments!!!!

Seriously, dude, who cares. I can't shut up? I got on here, said Tullahoma played well and Coffee County didn't and I got attacked by the greatest person on earth - heresyoursign. And now here you go. Sure, Tullahoma was a better team. I have said it before. Didn't try and change it. I brought up some faults with the Coffee County offense. Yes, it has faults. Did those faults cost it the game tonight? No. Cost the Raiders a closer game. Now you are trying to do the same thing my idol - heresyoursign - did, you are on the attack. Hey, that's okay. It's a message board. People can talk a strong game from a keyboard. I stand behind what I said - which hasn't been anything bad. Read the posts. I gave Tullahoma its props - yet I"m a whinner? Now, crawl out from behind that screen name and stand behind what you say.

What about the statement that the Tullahoma linebackers or secondary couldn't tackle Justin?

Did you honestly think I meant he would score every time he touched the ball? He finished with over 110 yards on around 25 carries. Pretty good night.

Seriously, dude, who cares. I can't shut up? I got on here, said Tullahoma played well and Coffee County didn't and I got attacked by the greatest person on earth - heresyoursign. And now here you go. Sure, Tullahoma was a better team. I have said it before. Didn't try and change it. I brought up some faults with the Coffee County offense. Yes, it has faults. Did those faults cost it the game tonight? No. Cost the Raiders a closer game. Now you are trying to do the same thing my idol - heresyoursign - did, you are on the attack. Hey, that's okay. It's a message board. People can talk a strong game from a keyboard. I stand behind what I said - which hasn't been anything bad. Read the posts. I gave Tullahoma its props - yet I"m a whinner? Now, crawl out from behind that screen name and stand behind what you say.

Did you honestly think I meant he would score every time he touched the ball? He finished with over 110 yards on around 25 carries. Pretty good night.

Talk about talking a good game I bet you never put on pads!

I will gladly stand in front of you anytime you name the place and time!!!!!!

Talk about talking a good game I bet you never put on pads!

I will gladly stand in front of you anytime you name the place and time!!!!!!

I said get out from behind the screen name. Don't think I was inviting a fight. Easy there hoss. Goodness. Gettin a lil ruffled there?

You continue to pick and choose my words and manipulate them into what you want them to mean.