Tell me people Central or Sequoyah

sportsman88

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Central is good, no doubt, penalties were a killer for them, and dont blame the refs, most calls I seen were on the money (and I'm not a big fan for Pettways crew). I didnt like the call in which Central got to re-do the 3rd down conversion. The exact same thing happen last year at Central for Sequoyah and we didnt get a re-do, but anyway. I thought Sequoyah got tired early, but most play both ways, thought Central was dragging a bit in the 4th. Great hits on both sides of ball. Rayl limped off late in the game, hope hes ok, the kid has a great arm, just seen the throw again on Friday Night Lights. Look forward to the trip to Notre Dame this week (except the gas). Central rest up, enjoy the week off and then you guys play everyone after we play them. GO CHIEFS!!!

I saw Centrals 1st string on the feild all night and you beat us by only two TDs, are you saying that your better players are on the 2nd and 3rd string??? Help me, I'm confused. GREAT GAME Both Central and Chiefs

ok seq fans...ya'll scared me. hahahaha....okay takin nothin away from the chiefs, they played harder i thought, but i'm gonna gripe a little about the officials if i may. okay, i'm not saying all the holding calls were bad calls, because i didn't see all of them, but that doesn't mean they didn't happen. there is holding on every play, and if the officials call the game very tightly like that, then they need to call it on both sides. no one can tell me seq didn't hold on numerous occasions tonight and got away with it.

central has some growing up to do. i thought by the body language of the team that they thought they could just show up and win. they aren't maryville just yet. SHOW UP AND PLAY LIKE YOU ARE CAPABLE OF CHARGERS. thought we got outplayed a little tonight, but central out-athleted seq.

at the same time, great teams found a way to win when things don't go thier way, and central did that tonight. go get better chargers!

by the way MEATtheCHEIF....two td's called back.

OK, Central is good, no doubt, penalties were a killer for them, and dont blame the refs, most calls I seen were on the money (and I'm not a big fan for Pettways crew).

come on, dumdum. you've got some sense. you can't tell me the officials called a good game. i don't doubt a lot of the calls against central were on the money, but it was one-sided tonight. refs aside seq flat out came to play tonight, and central came to hang out or something... i don't know...i really thought they would be prepared to play tonight. ya'll were an athlete or two away from a win tonight.

OK, Central is good, no doubt, penalties were a killer for them, and dont blame the refs, most calls I seen were on the money (and I'm not a big fan for Pettways crew). I didnt like the call in which Central got to re-do the 3rd down conversion. The exact same thing happen last year at Central for Sequoyah and we didnt get a re-do, but anyway. I thought Sequoyah got tired early, but most play both ways, thought Central was dragging a bit in the 4th. Great hits on both sides of ball. Rayl limped off late in the game, hope hes ok, the kid has a great arm, just seen the throw again on Friday Night Lights. Look forward to the trip to Notre Dame this week (except the gas). Central rest up, enjoy the week off and then you guys play everyone after we play them. GO CHIEFS!!!

Most of the calls were on the money? You got that right but how much money did you give the refs??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

smokey,

If I could offer some constructive criticism (please don't take this the wrong way), when kids hear how weak their opponent's are and how games will be over by kickoff, they tend to begin to overlook teams. Not saying you said this, but just saying it has an affect. Good luck to you guys down the road.

point taken, but that is part of handling winning. it wasn't too long ago this team was 3-7. they are still learning how to win, but the thing is some of the players even said seq was the best team they have faced to this point, and still showed up flat. but like i said earlier, great teams find a way to win when things don't go thier way. they got a bye week at just the right time.