David Lipsocmb vs. Stratford

60spartans

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Stratford play last year and they were fast and pretty big up front. How many SR did they lose and how

much did they lose to East Lit's team.

This game could be closer than Dl thinks but I think DL wins.

DL i assure you is preparing for Stratford as they do every other game.. They are preparing for a close game. The mustangs absolutely are not looking at this game as an easy win. They do not overlook a single team on their scheduele Stratford being no exception. However, my personal opinion.. the Mustangs will when this game relatively easily. This coming from someone with no connection to the program, just a large respect for what the team has accomplished over the past decade.

Mr. Gray is faster than Zack Rogers and Mr. Gray was on the track team. They were fixing to race in the 200m at Harepth Hall when Mr. Gray messed up his hamstring. But they did race in 100 meter dash and Zach Rogers stuck his head out to beat Mr. Gray by .11 sec. Zack ran 10.95 and Mr. Gray ran 11.06. I pick Stratford to win by 14.

I heard Rogers had an off-season surgery that allows him to extend his neck out to non-human lengths when he is getting beat. They call it the "Inspector Gadget" surgery. I think UT paid for it.