best players in middle tennessee

TennesseeVols2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are the best

WHITE HOUSE HAS A LOT OF THEM . MATTHEW PARKER, CHAD NEAL, TROX GREENWADE , BLAINE BOONE, MATTHEW GOSSETT, AUSSIE LIGHT. ALL OF THEM ARE GREAT PLAYERS AND THEY HAVE SEVERAL MORE ALSO.

The best player in Football now is NICK YAZZIE. He is one of the best players that have come through hendersonville in 15 years and he has put up good stats on the field. He is a WR/DB and he is very talented. He is one of the one of the best in middle Tennessee right now

YAZZIE IS GOOD, BUT PUT MATTHEW PARKER ON HVILLES TEAM AND YAZZIE WOULD BE AN AFTER THOUGHT.

I think Alex Ford's name needs to be mentioned on this thread. He is a running back for Franklin High School. They are headed to the 5A state championship Saturday to take on Oakland. Alex is one of the reasons that they have succeeded this year along with good coaching, a talented QB, big time D, really a balanced team, etc. Check out Alex's stats. He's a beast and just a junior.

• 2 weeks later...

The best player in Football now is NICK YAZZIE. He is one of the best players that have come through hendersonville in 15 years and he has put up good stats on the field. He is a WR/DB and he is very talented. He is one of the one of the best in middle Tennessee right now

I agree Nick Yazzie is awesome. check out Visit he is awesome

WHITE HOUSE HAS A LOT OF THEM . MATTHEW PARKER, CHAD NEAL, TROX GREENWADE , BLAINE BOONE, MATTHEW GOSSETT, AUSSIE LIGHT. ALL OF THEM ARE GREAT PLAYERS AND THEY HAVE SEVERAL MORE ALSO.

YAZZIE IS GOOD, BUT PUT MATTHEW PARKER ON HVILLES TEAM AND YAZZIE WOULD BE AN AFTER THOUGHT.

after thought?? ya, thats why he was on the east vs west allstar game and was voted mvp of the game... and he was voted captain of the west by his teammates. so forget middle tennessee...hes the best in the whole state.

after thought?? ya, thats why he was on the east vs west allstar game and was voted mvp of the game... and he was voted captain of the west by his teammates. so forget middle tennessee...hes the best in the whole state.

dont even respond to larry because like most white house fans he speaks with absolutely zero knowledge about anything on here!

There's one that stands out and all you Smith Co fans will remember the night he destroyed york and that is Ty Fields from Upperman. This year alone they said he passed for over 2400 yrds ran for I think 700+ 34 td and6 int 66pct is what the paper said. The HC said he hadover 7000 passing career and 84 or 87 td and I cant remember rushing all after having 2 acls surgeries the end of his Soph yr.I believe he is going to my old inst. The Navel Academy this fall to play

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a name that everyone will most likley hear LOTS of for the next two seasons. Antonio Richardson at Ensworth. Antoino is a beast and his name will be brought quiet a few times in the future. He had to sit out the 2008 season because of transfer reasons. As a Freshman he was 6'3" or 6'4" at 315 pounds. He was a monster playing 1A ball with Mt Pleasant last year.

I agree. I would expect him to be the #1 recruit coming out of TN in 2011. Also from Ensworth, RB Orleans Opoku-Darkwa who will be a senior next year will get plenty of SEC offers. Already has interest from Bama, Georgia, UT, Vandy.