best players in middle tennessee

TennesseeVols2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Rogers definitely, probably the fastest high school athlete in Tennessee. He's actually underrated as a receiver because DL is a mainly running team so is just doesnt have the receiving stats some WRs do. He's averaging 24 yds a rush right now with 2 TDs, and has been thrown to 3 times for 3 catches (two of which were incredible) and a TD, not to mention he is also a starting safety and, oh yeah, punter.

Two of the best players I have seen so far in Region 4 would be Staley Haynes from Siegel, who is a powerful, good blocking full-back with a great speed burst. And Justin Bowers from Blackman. He is a solid player who can pretty much do everything from the defensive to the offensive side of the ball. I would also say Caleb Barber from Wilson Central has a good future ahead of him.

Zach Rogers definitely, probably the fastest high school athlete in Tennessee. He's actually underrated as a receiver because DL is a mainly running team so is just doesnt have the receiving stats some WRs do. He's averaging 24 yds a rush right now with 2 TDs, and has been thrown to 3 times for 3 catches (two of which were incredible) and a TD, not to mention he is also a starting safety and, oh yeah, punter.

Is he the brother of the Rogers reciever who plays at Tennessee?

Two of the best players I have seen so far in Region 4 would be Staley Haynes from Siegel, who is a powerful, good blocking full-back with a great speed burst. And Justin Bowers from Blackman. He is a solid player who can pretty much do everything from the defensive to the offensive side of the ball. I would also say Caleb Barber from Wilson Central has a good future ahead of him.

Is he the brother of the Rogers reciever who plays at Tennessee?

yes and Zach has committed to UT