Current Standings

SSHS 3-0 (1-0)

BCHS 2-0 (1-0)

LHS 2-0 (1-0)

CCHS 1-1 (0-1)

MCHS 1-1 (0-1)

FWHS 0-1 (0-1)

JSS 3-0 at Liberty Tech. Magnet Crusaders 2-1

South Side is the only team in the region i havent seen this year either in game or jamboree but they have been as dominant as ever so far this year. Liberty comes in having just played a tough one against Henry County. While I think the Crusaders will play a great game i think the Hawks come out on top in this one. SS 28 LT 17

BC 2-0 vs Byhalia, Ms Indians 0-2

Bolivar is coming of a big win at FW. Byhalia has been spanked by Horn Lake and Desoto Central in Ms. Last years game was a big Tiger victory, this year i think will be the same. BC 35 BHS 7

LHS 2-0 vs Humboldt Vikings 0-3

Lexington, who mauled McNairy last week, gets a visit from a down Humboldt squad. The Vikings are winless and hungry but i believe the Red Tigers win this one handily getting ready for the showdown with the Green Tigers next week. LHS 28 HHS 14

CC 1-1 vs Hardin County Tigers 2-0

Chester County gave South Side a pretty good game last week. This week the Eagles go to Savannah to face Hardin County who are coming off a big region 7-4A win against Munford. I think the Tigers will win this one big. HC 42 CC 14

MC 1-1 at Dyer County Choctaws 1-1

McNairy coming off the loss to Lexington goes to Newbern to visit the Choctaws of Dyer County. I think that the Bobcats will play a better game this week but still not enough to beat DC. DC 28 MC 24

FW 0-1 vs Memphis Kirby Cougars 3-0

The Wildcats fought hard last week in a great game against Bolivar. This week they get a visit from the 5A undefeated Cougars from Kirby. This wont be the week Fayette-Ware gets their first win. KHS 35 FW21