giles hosts spring hill

Dedicated#62

its about time we had an home game.which side are we sitting on?because in the scrimmage we were back on the west side.good luck to both teams.

We were told at the scrimmage we would move back to the visitor side for the home games-I hope so there is not enough room on the home side for all of the Giles fans who plan on showing up tonight. Look for it to be packed!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow the brickyard was packed.there was people every where.great game bobcats. opening kickoff just about cost us but we stood firm.best first half i have seen them play since 2006 lipscomb playoff game.tyler watson had a 60 yard gift laid in his hand but.....,he had double coverage beat by about 5 yards but anyway i think the game was well out of hand by that point.spring hill had some big boys look out for them in the next few years.hope columbia's vistor section is big enough i'm sure next week we will have it packed as well.

wow the brickyard was packed.there was people every where.great game bobcats. opening kickoff just about cost us but we stood firm.best first half i have seen them play since 2006 lipscomb playoff game.tyler watson had a 60 yard gift laid in his hand but.....,he had double coverage beat by about 5 yards but anyway i think the game was well out of hand by that point.spring hill had some big boys look out for them in the next few years.hope columbia's vistor section is big enough i'm sure next week we will have it packed as well.

The opening kickoff just showed how well our defense can hold.

Our defense has not been tested all year.

well becareful what you wish for because the meat of the schedule is coming up.i'm sure columbia is not going to be a cake walk,and you gott page,dl,and marshall co.,and who knows about creek wood.then if we make it to the playoffs you have bolivar and jss i'd say its about to be tested.

Our defense has not been tested all year.

true,with the lose of the majority of defense due to graduation.and admist controversy,the D has stepped up so far.

Aside from their week six matchup with Montgomery Central the fact is that Giles Co. has no "easy games" remaining. They are a very good football team and deserve the recognition. The wins over Humboldt & Cheatham Co. prove that the Bobcats are certainly FOR REAL.

also true,but you have to look at the who they've beat 1-4 humboldt,1-4 spring hill their only win was over mont, central,your 2-2 cubs but the weather was terrible that night ,and 3-2 lawrenceburg their wins were over 0-4 lorretto,1-4 spring hill,and 1-4 shelbyville,and they(law co.) got beat by a stratford team they used players they picked up prior to the lipscomb game.yes i know they are for real but wait till after the season before we go and make comments like that about the D there is plenty of football left.

true,with the lose of the majority of defense due to graduation.and admist controversy,the D has stepped up so far.

also true,but you have to look at the who they've beat 1-4 humboldt,1-4 spring hill their only win was over mont, central,your 2-2 cubs but the weather was terrible that night ,and 3-2 lawrenceburg their wins were over 0-4 lorretto,1-4 spring hill,and 1-4 shelbyville,and they(law co.) got beat by a stratford team they used players they picked up prior to the lipscomb game.yes i know they are for real but wait till after the season before we go and make comments like that about the D there is plenty of football left.

Comments like what???

If we are going to anylize things lets look at who Spring Hill lost to and was Cheatham a playoff team

for the last 7 -8 years?

If you wait till seasons over there's nothing to talk about.

Okay say what you want but until the Defense lets down I will continue to say that they are good and can hold the line. Proof is in the pudding-you can't win games with just a good offense you also have to have a good defense-if your D can't hold more than likely no matter how good your O is your not gonna win.

They can hold their own and they get better with each game.

Okay say what you want but until the Defense lets down I will continue to say that they are good and can hold the line. Proof is in the pudding-you can't win games with just a good offense you also have to have a good defense-if your D can't hold more than likely no matter how good your O is your not gonna win.

They can hold their own and they get better with each game.

No question the defense has gotten better, however, the offense of the teams we have played is well below par. My opinion, a well established passing team will show our weaknesses.