Brentwood vs. Ravenwood

vols1788

Both Rector and Crawford are amazing coaches and I really don't think there is a good way to compare the two because they each have such different styles. But you can't argue against either one, as they've proven time and time again that each style is effective.

As for the game, I'm gonna go with Brentwood. I think that BHS's D may legitimately be one of the state's best, and they've started to click on offense. I stick to what I said before the season started: This could very well be a team we see in Murfreesboro come December

Nope....not going to see Brentwood in Murfreesboro this December...Ravenwood beat them and Franklin beat Ravenwood

Who is the only undefeated team? Franklin... they'll take Brentwood in two weeks...and with the way the offense and defense of Franklin is playing, Franklin 35 Brentwood 14

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the replay of this game and pregame, the BHS announcer said the coaches stated the defense was overwhelming the previous teams and they would be scaling back from this. This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard. Defense is what wins games for BHS. Probably why they lost last night.