Whitwell @ LV

TigerLover

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no prowler....borther love is the legend who used to walk the sidelines when we were competitive(aka 6-5 baby!!!!!!)......too bad he's not calling plays or doing anything anymore.......i dont think its just players holding on to the ball....our line lays down faster than a call girl....those boys are so big but they need to be taught how to block.....and big red indian you better watch your step homes or you might get erased!

no prowler....borther love is the legend who used to walk the sidelines when we were competitive(aka 6-5 baby!!!!!!)......too bad he's not calling plays or doing anything anymore.......i dont think its just players holding on to the ball....our line lays down faster than a call girl....those boys are so big but they need to be taught how to block.....and big red indian you better watch your step homes or you might get erased!

i dont even know what to say to that!! what about the game guys...does LV have to much speed or does whitwell over power them with size?

Hey LV we played whitwell last week and what seemed to work the best on whitwells D is running left ....or right ....or up the middle.....or a pass...goodluck LV and man how i wish we were playing whitwell again this week...i am jealous

it's funny how these sequatchie county fans want to get on here and talk trash now that they think they are football "giants"...they weren't talkin' so much last year. A little recognition in the paper and they think they rank up there with the vols. I see they have another "tough" district opponent scheduled this week in Bledsoe county. I think Sequatchie is unstoppable...probably go undefeated and win state...

it's funny how these sequatchie county fans want to get on here and talk trash now that they think they are football "giants"...they weren't talkin' so much last year. A little recognition in the paper and they think they rank up there with the vols. I see they have another "tough" district opponent scheduled this week in Bledsoe county. I think Sequatchie is unstoppable...probably go undefeated and win state...

thanks lipps i see we won over a new fan i think we will state also...hey but hang in there whitwell may get better in a couple of years ...

thanks lipps i see we won over a new fan i think we will state also...hey but hang in there whitwell may get better in a couple of years ...

How could I not be a fan??? Sequatchie is UNBELIEVEABLE, I think they are the greatest team I have EVER seen. As a matter of fact they will probably win the next 5 state titles...they will probably make a reality tv show about them on MTV and how tough the program is...I can't wait til' state!!!!!