Whitwell @ LV

TigerLover

How could I not be a fan??? Sequatchie is UNBELIEVEABLE, I think they are the greatest team I have EVER seen. As a matter of fact they will probably win the next 5 state titles...they will probably make a reality tv show about them on MTV and how tough the program is...I can't wait til' state!!!!!

sequatchie may end up beating bledsoe and marion also....would that make us the SEQUATCHIE VALLEY CHAMPION

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sequatchie may end up beating bledsoe and marion also....would that make us the SEQUATCHIE VALLEY CHAMPION

yeh lips thats me.......i tried to look for answers on that quiz today but i bombed it!! bigredindian you must be soking crack or somebody has pulled your mullet so hard its affected your brain brother.....the sequatchie valley champs will be south pitt which you poonannys are to scared to play! which i dont blame you!!!

yeh lips thats me.......i tried to look for answers on that quiz today but i bombed it!! bigredindian you must be soking crack or somebody has pulled your mullet so hard its affected your brain brother.....the sequatchie valley champs will be south pitt which you poonannys are to scared to play! which i dont blame you!!!

that may be the first mullet comment on coacht....i like the way you think fargen i think whitwell wins a low scoring game

I don't know what all this talk is but I do know one thing...the tigers will be ready this week...I predict a stomping of the yellow jackets. The biguns upfront will do their job and the tigers will be victorious... WHS 32 LV 13

The old RCR predicts a stomping of the Tigers by the Yellow Jackets. Them Biguns are weak and can't handle speed! Jackets 42 Tigers 12 /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that may be the first mullet comment on coacht....i like the way you think fargen i think whitwell wins a low scoring game

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How could I not be a fan??? Sequatchie is UNBELIEVEABLE, I think they are the greatest team I have EVER seen. As a matter of fact they will probably win the next 5 state titles...they will probably make a reality tv show about them on MTV and how tough the program is...I can't wait til' state!!!!!

sounds like youre a huge fan!! sequatchie is unbelieveable because dunlap is so awesome.....just wish they had a sparkys like they do in myrtle beach where you can get a sundrop little debbies leather boots a barney fife picture and ........a dark age AX!!!!

Proud of my mullet.... not scared to play anyone didn't you watch the game last week, we handed whitwells butt to them and the only thing that has affected my brain was i spent more than 15 minutes in whitwell ..its a proven fact that ones I Q drops when you stay in whitwell for any amount of time...maybe we can play you all in dunlap again next year i am worried for our kids....

Will Beat Bledsoe, not Marion, and surely wont be seq valley champs unless you beat marion worse than SP did, and that is never happining. Keep on smoking on that pipe, and pass it this way when you are done.

Will the tigers be able to get the region win? Will we be able to score? Will brother love come back to the sidleines for a friday night game after getting his teeth kicked in coaching on thursday nights?

Stay tuned.........................

Step up and get some. By the way, how many screennames do you have anyway. 4 post here 3 here, I know who you are, some things just never change. But, eventually people will figure you out.

Will Beat Bledsoe, not Marion, and surely wont be seq valley champs unless you beat marion worse than SP did, and that is never happining. Keep on smoking on that pipe, and pass it this way when you are done.

you mean jasper ..and we will beat them ...i said marion but was wriong in saying that because there is 3 schools in marion county so my bad. from now on i will say jasper . and nope its my pipe and i'm keeping it