Riverdale vs Baylor

MVM

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chas I thought you werwe a ND guy. Or do you have spies? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MVM, I guess you could call them "spies" but they're Baylor parents who we play club ball with. On our club team East Ridge Express '91; we have 7 Baylor players and 5 ND players (and 2 Soddy players) so that makes next Tuesday a big game for both of us besides the fact that we are cross town rivals.

Soddy is rocking along this year. I hope the wins keep coming and you guys make a run at state.

Best of luck!

Final

Baylor 1 Riverdale 0

Kemesha Woodfine scores Baylor's goal

Wow. Those girls for Baylor are terrific. The subs played as good as the starters. First thing my daughter told me after walking off the field was that Baylors sportsmanship was first class.

Scoreless first half. Baylor scored about 8 minutes into the second half. Riverdale had some opportunities, but Baylors defense was pretty tough.

Hats off to the Lady Warriors. The defense played superb without packing the box.

Great game.

Thank you for the kind words to the Baylor players. Riverdale has an outstanding team! Good luck to the Warriors the rest of the season.

Wow. Those girls for Baylor are terrific. The subs played as good as the starters. First thing my daughter told me after walking off the field was that Baylors sportsmanship was first class.

Scoreless first half. Baylor scored about 8 minutes into the second half. Riverdale had some opportunities, but Baylors defense was pretty tough.

Hats off to the Lady Warriors. The defense played superb without packing the box.

Great game.

mr300bowl I totally agree with you. Baylor was just terrific and I too was more than impressed. Congratulations to them and Riverdale I am proud of you also as it could have been worse and you all hung in there.

Great game.