trojan fans

Guest fbwiz

Guest fbwiz

hey,let's call football on the field.no more of my trying to spice it up a bit.west does look to be in good shape.i cannot wait to see them play greeneville.it should be a great game.i don't think either team can win twice.when you have two very good teams,it makes it hard to win both games. so my logic is if greeneville wins in the reg. season,then the trojans will win in the post season and vice versus.what do you think?also,i'm still predicting a BIG UPSET in week 3;you know who i'm talking about.

Guest fbwiz

your right.greeneville lacks depth.this will be the big plus for morr. when the two meet. i really like wood's style (rotation of defensive players).west's defense looks quick,especially in the line.fs position looks real good.however,the cb's appear to be the weakness.remember,greeneville has an excellent qb & receiver and a good rb,too.greeneville will win once & the trojans will win once.west will finish either 9-1 or 8-2.

Guest fbwiz

either greeneville or morr.west will make it to the boro.i like greeneville because of their skill players.but,on the other hand,west's depth may eliminate the devils.a lot will depend on greeneville's 1st teamers individual motivation to conditioning their selves.they will have to push their selves harder than the trojans.

Fbwiz, we've talked before and everyone else can say what they think to. Greeneville does lack depth I know we do, But I would like to know why some have such little faith in our team. I never believe anything till I see it and I haven't seen anyone watching us at a scrimmage or practice, our field is tore up so we have to practice at the middle school and then after watching a practice tell me if you don't believe.

Guest trojan25

West will beat Greeneville in the regular season by at least 2 touchdowns.But in the playoffs it will be a close game b/c greeneville is a very talented team but they just dont have the will power like west does or the heart.

Guest Trojans29

greeneville is a VERY good team. the only thing they lack is depth and that kills them every year. by the time the 4th quarter rolls around they are suckin air and drinkin lots of water.

Guest trojanball4
Posted by trojan25:

West will beat Greeneville in the regular season by at least 2 touchdowns.But in the playoffs it will be a close game b/c greeneville is a very talented team but they just dont have the will power like west does or the heart.

my opinion is west will take greeneville in regular season but west will definately have a hard time beating them twice because for one revenge stinks and for another greeneville is prob the toughest place that i have ever played at. west will definately have to come to play. thats if everything falls the way it should in regular season play.