Beech at White House

timbdp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any predictions?

THIS IS THE ONE GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING ON. IF WHITE HOUSE ONLY WON ONE GAME ALL YEAR I WOULD HOPE THIS WOULD BE THE ONE. I KNOW ALOT OF WHITE HOUSE FANS MIGHT NOT AGREE, BUT THIS IS THE ONE I HOPE WE CAN PULL OUT. BEECH HAS BEEN KICKING WHITE HOUSE'S TAILS FOR YEARS IN JUST ABOUT ALL SPORTS. I HOPE PARKER, NEAL'S, PAYNE'S AND ALL OF THE OTHER SENIORS REMEMBER THE LAST 2 WH/BEECH FOOTBALL GAMES. THIS COULD BE ONE OF BEECH'S BETTER TEAMS IN MY OPINION. THEY HAVE A STRONG RUNNING GAME. HOPEFULLY WHITE HOUSE WILL HAVE BARRETT AND DUKE BACK. I HAVE A FEELING WHITE HOUSE WILL BE FIRED UP FOR THIS GAME. IM GONNA GO WITH

WHITE HOUSE 37 BEECH 20.

Beech has beaten Hendersonville, Station Camp, and Clarksville thus far this year. They are proven because they have crushed some very good football teams.

White House got beaten by Alcoa but they have two blowout wins of their own against Springfield and Macon Co. This is a "test" for them to measure themselves against a good football team.

SHOULD BE AN EXCELLENT GAME!!!!!

How does Beech look? Are they just one dimensional? Is there running game easy to contain? I have heard nothing about them, all I have heard is about there running backs? Do they not throw at all?

Tough grind it out running game and may throw 5-10 times a game. This is based on the two times I saw them. They are strong on defense.

How does Beech look? Are they just one dimensional? Is there running game easy to contain? I have heard nothing about them, all I have heard is about there running backs? Do they not throw at all?

GOOD RUNNING GAME WITH HUEY AND ALLEN. PASSING GAME ADEQUATE. ABOUT THE SAME AS LAST YEAR, BUT WITH MORE EXPERIENCE. SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME BETWEEN 2 VERY GOOD TEAMS. IM STILL GONNA GO WITH

WHITE HOUSE 37 BEECH 20.