• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House-24

Beech-20

There ya go catfish.

beech played hard.

the refs were crazy againt white house.

GREAT GAME. WHITE HOUSE ALMOST SELF DESTRUCTED IN THE THIRD QUARTER AND THE BEGINNING OF THE FOURTH WITH A PERSONAL FOUL , (2) ROUGHING THE PASSER PENALTIES, AND (2) OTHER PENALTIES. BEECH WAS IMPRESSIVE AND SO WAS THE QB. WHEN JUSTIN ALLEN GOT HURT IT REALLY HURT BEECH. THE TURNING POINT OF THE GAME WAS THE FUMBLE ON THE PUNT THAT WHITE HOUSE RECOVERED. DEMARCUS PAYNE HAD A GOOD START TO THE GAME AND A GOOD FINISH. TROX ALSO THRU WELL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE INT. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE WHITE HOUSE BEAT BEECH. BOTH TEAMS COULD GO FAR THIS YEAR.

Congrats to White House on winning a BIG GAME!!! As you could see tonight Murphy Fair also commented on the Blue Devils ability to finally win a game against a team that is "equal or better" than themselves tonight. Prior to this the last time WH beat a team "equal or better" than themselves was Notre Dame in the first round of the 2006 playoffs.

Congrats to White House on winning a BIG GAME!!! As you could see tonight Murphy Fair also commented on the Blue Devils ability to finally win a game against a team that is "equal or better" than themselves tonight. Prior to this the last time WH beat a team "equal or better" than themselves was Notre Dame in the first round of the 2006 playoffs.

WHAT ABOUT BEATING PEARL COHN LAST YEAR AT HOME FOR STARTERS?

WHAT ABOUT BEATING PEARL COHN LAST YEAR AT HOME FOR STARTERS?

That was seriously out-weighed because they lost on their own field to PC in the quarterfinals. Last night was a GREAT WIN for the Blue Devils. I even spoke with Billy Jackson earlier today and told him congrats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i am trying to remember the last time cheatham co. was in a big game let alone win one????

Keep shooting off at the mouth lady............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. has a winning record "all-time" when it comes to playing White House. Look up the stats and get back to me moron.

I am trying to give you credit and your postings are retarded. Don't start crying to dandy82 or coacht if there is 1 MORE RETARDED POST that causes me to revert to my normal view of WHHS fans.

Go clean your house or cook something and leave the football to "smart people" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we would prefer you not to even talk about white house football,even if you were giving us credit,we do not need your so called credit

Keep shooting off at the mouth lady............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. has a winning record "all-time" when it comes to playing White House. Look up the stats and get back to me moron.

I am trying to give you credit and your postings are retarded. Don't start crying to dandy82 or coacht if there is 1 MORE RETARDED POST that causes me to revert to my normal view of WHHS fans.

Go clean your house or cook something and leave the football to "smart people" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wow,you said for us not to live in the past but cheatham county has not beaten us since 1968,go figure,i looked it up,also cheatham co. has won two playoff games from 2001 season on,we won two playoff games just last year,take care of your program,do not worry so much about us.