Beech at White House

timbdp

We got lucky that Zach didn't get the flag he deserved on the Bucs last drive. There was a swing pass where the receiver was run out of bounds and then Zach hit him well after the play, 3 yards out of bounds. I'm a huge BDP fan, but I believe a flag should have been thrown on him. He deserved the earlier flag after getting clocked. You have to get back up, shake it off and get back in the huddle. He's a senior and should know better. I bet this is something that the coaching staff will bring up several times this week and hopefully we won't see again on the field.

I never saw the 2 roughing the passer infractions. The second flag came and the QB never went down. Main thing though, the Devils overcame some adversity, both from questionable calls to mental meltdowns but came away with a huge win.

I KNOW. I SAY IT ON THE REPLAY. IM GLAD THEY DIDNT CALL THAT OR HE WOULD BE IN THE DOGHOUSE. BUT HE'S STILL A GREAT PLAYER AND IM SURE HE WILL LEARN FROM THOSE.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not participate in discussions but I can officially answer a couple of stat questions which someone alerted me were being asked.

Career interceptions:

DeMarqus Payne has 11

Chad Neal has 10

DeMarqus, however, does not yet have an interception this season. Those came in his sophomore and junior year.

White House is 4-10 all-time against Cheatham County, but 1-10 prior to 1967. White House has won the last three games against the Cubs, in 1968, 1985 and 1986. The teams have not played in the last 22 years except in scrimmages.

Lots of information on the website anytime at www.whitehousefootball.com

SOMEONE TOLD ME LAST WEEK THAT NEAL WAS 2ND ALL TIME AT WHITE HOUSE AND 4 INTS. AWAY FROM THE ALL TIME HIGH AT WHITE HOUSE. I DIDN'T REALIZE PAYNE WAS ANYWHERE NEAR 11 INTS. BUT REGARDLESS, THEY ARE BOTH GREAT PLAYERS AND HOPEFULLY BOTH WILL SURPASS THE RECORD THIS YEAR. I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM PAYNE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN A JOY TO WATCH THESE LAST FEW YEARS.

wow,you said for us not to live in the past but cheatham county has not beaten us since 1968,go figure,i looked it up,also cheatham co. has won two playoff games from 2001 season on,we won two playoff games just last year,take care of your program,do not worry so much about us.

What was that "record" again????? You can't even answer the question. You got lucky against Beech and won a game against a good team. WOW!!! That's a first in forever /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Until you have a "winning record" against Cheatham Co. PLEASE don't bother talking about them.

You aren't allowed to talk about teams that OWN YOU little girl. Sorry............... That means you can't talk about Alcoa or Pearl Cohn either because they both OWN WHITE HOUSE!!!

You going to take up for her too dandy82. I know you deleted that last post from the weekend. There's no use in denying it either...............

I am sure she is right up your alley anyway................FAT & SASSY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

like the saying goes " you can't argue with a sick mind "

What was that "record" again????? You can't even answer the question. You got lucky against Beech and won a game against a good team. WOW!!! That's a first in forever /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Until you have a "winning record" against Cheatham Co. PLEASE don't bother talking about them.

You aren't allowed to talk about teams that OWN YOU little girl. Sorry............... That means you can't talk about Alcoa or Pearl Cohn either because they both OWN WHITE HOUSE!!!

yes,you are right,cheatham co. owns us but that was in the fifties and sixties,and you are right about pearl owning us,we have beat them 3 times and they have beat us 4 times,

they sure own us alright,no owning somebody is getting beat by greenbrier 34-10

Any one can talk about anyone on here - right? You don't like people calling you names but you continue to call people names throughout all the posts. Is that right little boy?