bruceton

Btownboy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to some what agree wit you about jordan, But that has been bruceton football. Get a good back field and teach the line to give him a hole to run through. The only proble m wit the game plan now is that there hasn't been any one to get the line to give them holes. I know that jordan had some good games and some big holes but I have to say look who they were against. The line didn't know how to handle bigger tougher lineman from schools like Mckenzie and TCA. And even worse the offensive coordinator seemed to keep calling the same plays over and over no matter how many times they DIDN'T work. And as far as camden Yall got yourselves some GREAT coaches to build yalls program congrats.

How is Martin treating you Edwards? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pretty good coach How's the diet goin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not on a diet. Not a coach. Use to live in Bruceton but moved off to college. I come back most weekends and go to a game somewhere on Friday night. Not but a couple of years older than you. I know that everyone there works real hard and a freshman in college like your self wouldn't have any more success with this very young team. We all do make mistakes. I'm sure you have made a few yourself while taking snaps for the tigers. Sometimes we are blind of our on mistakes when we are trying to see others mistakes.

Not on a diet. Not a coach. Use to live in Bruceton but moved off to college. I come back most weekends and go to a game somewhere on Friday night. Not but a couple of years older than you. I know that everyone there works real hard and a freshman in college like your self wouldn't have any more success with this very young team. We all do make mistakes. I'm sure you have made a few yourself while taking snaps for the tigers. Sometimes we are blind of our on mistakes when we are trying to see others mistakes.

ok apparently u know me who r u and Iknow I prolly couldn't do a lot better job coachin, but I aint gettin paid to either But I do know how to respect my team and fans, and if I have someone that needs surgery as a sophmore I aint gonna keep playin him and practicin him especially if the injury is life altering. and like I said yeah this year would be hard for anyone but ur year if ur the age i think u are we should have went deep in the playoff wit the line we had and yet we didnt even make the playoffs.

ok apparently u know me who r u and Iknow I prolly couldn't do a lot better job coachin, but I aint gettin paid to either But I do know how to respect my team and fans, and if I have someone that needs surgery as a sophmore I aint gonna keep playin him and practicin him especially if the injury is life altering. and like I said yeah this year would be hard for anyone but ur year if ur the age i think u are we should have went deep in the playoff wit the line we had and yet we didnt even make the playoffs.

What injury are you talking about. So you remember who called offense that year your talking about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What injury are you talking about. So you remember who called offense that year your talking about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok either ur new at this or u have forgotten. 1 u never bust out someone's real nem, which u have already done and 2 u never reveal who is injured on a team. As far as the coachn goes nah I don't remember who coached the offense cause they changed bout evey year and we have yet to find some one that can successfully. but i do know who was coachin linemen and well thats brucetons biggest problem and has been since coach gee quite coachin. we have always had the backs. Orey, Joe, chad. the problem liked i said before is that when we get to bigger schools that are bigger and faster than ours and our line doesnt know how to handle it.

Ok either ur new at this or u have forgotten. 1 u never bust out someone's real nem, which u have already done and 2 u never reveal who is injured on a team. As far as the coachn goes nah I don't remember who coached the offense cause they changed bout evey year and we have yet to find some one that can successfully. but i do know who was coachin linemen and well thats brucetons biggest problem and has been since coach gee quite coachin. we have always had the backs. Orey, Joe, chad. the problem liked i said before is that when we get to bigger schools that are bigger and faster than ours and our line doesnt know how to handle it.

I played for both. Didn't have a problem with either of them. Just seems to me that you personally have a problem with a change in the staff a few years ago. You would think that a former player would support the program and not stir the pot up. You talk big on here. Why don't you go to the coaches and tell them to their face how you feel. The same coaches that supported you when you were far from perfect. That's all I have to say on the subject. In your mind you are always right and know it all. Thats what most of the players that played before you thought. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well I never played for the new coaches but I have to kinda agree with btownboy. From what I have seen Bruceton hasn't seemed to be able to find a coache that can succefully call an offense. And I also have to agree with him about the line Every year Bruceton seems to do real well against teams like south fulton and west carroll and greenfield but they always have trouble with blocking the stronger schools. I'm not sayin the coaches are bad people and the defense usually does good It just seems like the offense tends to struggle moving the ball against the stronger schools.

Bruceton would be having a poor year this year no matter

who is coaching

I recognize that Bruceton starts a lot of young kids this year. They are in a rebuilding year.

As far as being positive, I do see a lot of talent in the upcoming junior high kids and the Freshman and

Sophomore class of this year have some talented young players, but can we keep them out? That has been an issue over the past few years and I think BTownBoy is on to something in his post.

I think they have around 24 or so. I am not sure about how many have quit. They quit and come back, quit and come

back.

Several are injured as well.

They do still have a Willis. He is a junior (?) and looks to have pretty good speed.

I believe he is injured though.

Lion Pride,

The Lions had to make some changes to move that program along to where it is now though!

A few years ago they were where we are now, they have a great program and a great bunch of coaches.

I wish we had a couple of them. LOL

A couple of those "home town boys" who are coaching with your neighbors are learning from the best there is so maybe in a few years they'll want to come back home and take over. I knew something wasn't right over there when those two didn't do their internships in their hometown, especially considering the "faculty" connection. Makes you wonder how long the current coaching regime stays.

A couple of those "home town boys" who are coaching with your neighbors are learning from the best there is so maybe in a few years they'll want to come back home and take over. I knew something wasn't right over there when those two didn't do their internships in their hometown, especially considering the "faculty" connection. Makes you wonder how long the current coaching regime stays.

I think that is what everybody around ole B' town as they call it now, is hoping.

New blood, sound coaching fundamentals and a return to prominence. That is what this post is

all about. Not bashing anyone. Just want to see the team / program get better.

And you are right your head coach has really turned that program around over the

past few years. I watched them play Milan a couple of weeks ago, and they must have

made some great adjustments after that first drive, because they slowed Milan down

and made a good game out of it.