Marion County vs. Whitwell

mchs51

sequatchie lol 6- 0 lol you will be will be 6- 3 win you face the warriors lol you wont win another game this season tyner lost last week and will still be ranked higher than you !!! who have you played worth talking about!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

guess you were wrong 7th in the state ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....whitwell wins by a touchdown

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIGERS WILL LOSE FRI NITE.....TAYLOR, WHITWELL IS GOING TO DRAG YOU DOWN! YOU WILL BE EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF YOUR HOMETOWN CROWD.....

Wls, you're rite 75% of WHS coaching staff is from MCHS, but they are going to get embarrassed too.... Taylor, Barton,and Thacker defiently are not a good fit at Whitwell High.... The administration needs to rethink things up there.......... Not that they are bad coaches, they just don't fit in that situation.... Maybe The peeps up there in Whitwell will realize this.... some of the alumni are already talking.............

The thing is no matter what happens in this game, Jasper is still going to be Jasper.

this is a perfect example of whitwell ignorance we are the one an only MC so just get over it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

this is a perfect example of whitwell ignorance we are the one an only MC so just get over it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well maybe we should just name the whole county Jasper, maybe you confuse ingnorance with arrogance. That Is all I have seen on this thread. Everybody knows Whitwell is a little down this year, all new coaches first year there, but one, somes first year coaches, come on. Although you have a good Coach in Sequatchie and Marion, They are both stepping into a situation where it would have been the previous coaches third year. You do not build a program in one year, you might make it better. To quote. John Allen, In my opinion, not only a good coach, but a good man and a good Christian, he has made me even rethink my life at times, and I have only spoken to him on occasion, "If I may from the NFP, after leaving LFO, he said a football program should not be judged by what a coach does during his tenure there, but how well it does after a coach leaves". I believe that, and it makes me think I think I could have done something more, but did not. I am not bashing Marion or Sequatchie coaches, they both are doing a great job, just saying, Tim is a good coach in my opinion also a friend, people need to give him a chance, he has worked hard since coming to Whitwell, wants to be there, and cares.. What more can you ask for from a coach. I really don't care who wins this ball game, all I care about is how it is played. If that happens both schools should walk away with their head up. GO TIGERS!

The young lads at Marion County really impressed me the other night. I came to David Baxter Stadium expecting to see the Ram Train run over the young lads from Marion, but what I saw was a train derailed. I have always said that playing at David Baxter Stadium is always tougher for visiting teams. I must say that Marion's new head ball coach has achieved Legend Status. Anytime a coach can beat the Tyner Ram Train, everyone must agree that he deserves Legend Status. I was very impressed with many of the young lads from Marion in this game. I have now seen Marion play three times this season and they are not a bad ball club. The young lads on each respective club played hard and it was a very entertaining game to see. If they would have had one of those wrestling rings in the endzone it would have been even more exciting. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

guess you were wrong 7th in the state ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....whitwell wins by a touchdown

I will say Seq is playing better than they have in awhile, but their schedule rank is 58th which is dead last. They are beating cupcakes like East Literature, Whitwell and Pigeon Forge. Those 3 combined have like 1 maybe 2 wins. I would be excited but I dont know about bragging. Now, to the Whitwell MC game(which this thread is about and the school's name is Marion) what makes you think that Marion will lose by a touchdown besides the fact that they just come off of a huge win. Which should really pump them up and produce a big croud, not to mention that it is Homecoming. I think Whitwell should start getting paid for all these homecoming games /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. I know it is preseason and its all out the window but think back to the Jamboree....... Marion owned LV 28-0 in one quarter. Now lets look at Whitwell and LV......6-40.....Now lets look at Grundy Whitwell game......a 6-7 catfight....I know you cant base a game on previous scores especially this one because it is a cross county rivalry game and it would make Whitwell's season to beat Marion but im just stating the facts

Marion will Mercy rule Whitwell

TIGERS WILL LOSE FRI NITE.....TAYLOR, WHITWELL IS GOING TO DRAG YOU DOWN! YOU WILL BE EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF YOUR HOMETOWN CROWD.....

Wls, you're rite 75% of WHS coaching staff is from MCHS, but they are going to get embarrassed too.... Taylor, Barton,and Thacker defiently are not a good fit at Whitwell High.... The administration needs to rethink things up there.......... Not that they are bad coaches, they just don't fit in that situation.... Maybe The peeps up there in Whitwell will realize this.... some of the alumni are already talking.............

Tim taylor is a good coach and a good man.......i have full confidence in him to get things turned in the right direction...may not happen as soon as some may want but he didnt exactly inherit a team built to win immediately....he has two assitants who have never coached football before so its gonna take time....im sure the administration understands that...as for the alumni talking thats gonna happen no matter what...they need to be talking about what they can do to help and thats it.......good luck this week and the rest of the year to both teams......hang in there guys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />