Marion County vs. Whitwell

mchs51

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim is a heck-of-a good guy and will be a good coach for Whitwell... but those fans have to give him time to get something going. Like was posted earlier, he didn't inherit much of a program... sorry Possum, no ill-will intended..... Last years graduating class was arguably the most athletic in Whitwell's recent history (football, basketball, baseball and even the girl's side of things). It will take time for ALL of the sports to get built back up and with a small student body, that kind of drop will be detrimental to any program...... The good people of Whitwell must understand it will take time and they must support all of the coaches and programs......

Amen Brother Pirate..... I was just thinking the same thing...... We push the envelope a few times but he's just gone WAY over that line.......

PG, Old Pirate knows we all enjoy rattling a few cages now & then. But this type of stuff simply makes OP's hair stand up. Well, not all that much anymore. We all love our young kids and wish them the best. Just simply un called for.

Jealous of what, on second hand you guys are right, I wouldn't want anybody to know I was affiliated with Jasper either. When I made my post earlier about Jasper it really had nothing to do about MCHS. But since Old Pirate brought it up, I don't think I will ever get past my raisen. It is what it is. However, I will be for all the Marion County schools this Friday, just not Jasper.

Wow! Rattled that cage.... didn't I? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey OP..... am I getting better at this cage rattling thing or what????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow! Rattled that cage.... didn't I? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey OP..... am I getting better at this cage rattling thing or what????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your getting good but ol Mclovin is new to the game and already got some people pretty rattled i might have to meet up with you one day and talk cage rattling

BIG HEAD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Your getting good but ol Mclovin is new to the game and already got some people pretty rattled i might have to meet up with you one day and talk cage rattling

BIG HEAD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

WOW! I did NOT see that one coming......l.m.a.o. !!!!! Definitely have to meet up sometime....

I'm nowhere near being good.... that spot is reserved for Old/Young Pirate and he is the master..... I just hope I can be like him when I grow up!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW! I did NOT see that one coming......l.m.a.o. !!!!! Definitely have to meet up sometime....

I'm nowhere near being good.... that spot is reserved for Old/Young Pirate and he is the master..... I just hope I can be like him when I grow up!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha foo lol have u ate any chili cheese nachos lately

Yea your so right Mr. Possum who would want to be affilitiated with MARION COUNTY when they have got new lockers, new quarterback club, new, experienced, SUCCESSFUL head coach, and they just beat No. 3 ranked Tyner which they havent done in 13 years. Not to mention they are ranked 13 in the state. Nobody should want to be a part of that program. NOT!!!!! I believe your just jealous because all the success the valley teams around you are having. I would much rather be part of a team on track and focused than a 1-3 undirected Whitwell (NORTH MARION) team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR

Heck, I was not talking about your football program, go Warriors, I was just referring to your community, not recognising Jasper. When you play you do not represent South Pittsburg, or Whitwell, you represent Jasper, and you folks should be proud of that, you so far, have alot to be proud of this year. Thank you for making my case your honor. As far as new things go, Tim Taylor spent his whole summer supervising, the addition of the field houlse, a baseball, softball field concession, visiting changing room, and maintainance storage. Those belong to Whitwell by the way. Tim is not the softball or baseball coach, he did this for Whitwell, Not Marion County, I bet alot of people did not know about that, espescially those wanting to criticise. We also have a community that supports or pays for those things, not Marion County, but Whitwell. Just becuse you are fortunate to have won 1 ball game more than us don't make you world beaters either. Whitwell plays teams whose enrollment is twise their size, go get some from Red Bank, or Rhea County, then we will talk. You have done nothing but brag about possabally beating a team that has almost half your enrollment, that is also more rural. You should win. Cut privates, and Urban schools out, Whitwell competes with the Clay's, Monterays, RBS, and etc. all day long, and for the most part, schools around here as well. WE ARE...WHITWELL! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN, NOR WILL WE BOW DOWN. GO TIGERS! FAN UP!