Hampton vs West Greene

redneck12

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok its finally friday...its time from WG to get that ego srunk back down...

well it was game time and the final was 22-16 and i still dont think our egos are to big it is just good to win and even though you said you wouldnt post on here any more if west greene won we wont hold you to that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cheers on the ouster of longhair townsend!! Hey King's Nemesis!!! Where are ya, you fat mouth!! What was it you said earlier in the year? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Oh yeah!! "In my mind, I keep thinking....Cloudland got beat by West GReene and it keeps getting funnier and funnier." Well Nemesis ole bud, all I got to say is Welcome back to Earth!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> HAMPTON GOT BEAT BY WEST GREENE!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no he is actually a senior player.... he plays end on both sides of the ball.... i remember getting on coach t and never hearing from West Greene fans....but scince they have won acouple of games they have a very big head....and are going to get there ego back down after friday night... listen im not on here to put any one down besides cloudland and cosby.... but if hampton loses to WG... i promiss i will never post again..... i have and always will go for west greene besides when they are playing hampton.........GO DOGS......

Never Again HUH?

zAZa what was it you said chokes down crow pretty good ? ketchup?.......lol........j/k

If the Hampton fans will try a little hot sauce it'll go down easier!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I keep running it over and over through my mind...........and it keeeeepppsss geeettttinng funnnnier and funnnier!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> HAMPTON GOT BEAT BY WEST GREENE!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />