Huntland @ Moore County

hornets27

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to fire up anybody all these frontrunning teams(MP,Collinwood and WC) are telling me that huntland doesnt stand a chance.I am pulling for you guys and I know yall are a good teams that the ball hasnt bounced your way but it is time to put up or shut up.MC isnt any better than yall so get out there and take care of it.

Interesting statement since i heard the collinwood coaches telling coach rob that they were the best team that collinwood had played. Have not played mt pleasant so i wonder where that comes from. we will be ready to play friday night so it dont really matter what anybody thinks. Coach rob preaches that we have to believe in ourselves and our teammates and not anybody else. WE BELIEVE IN EACH OTHER AND OUR COACHES!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting statement since i heard the collinwood coaches telling coach rob that they were the best team that collinwood had played. Have not played mt pleasant so i wonder where that comes from. we will be ready to play friday night so it dont really matter what anybody thinks. Coach rob preaches that we have to believe in ourselves and our teammates and not anybody else. WE BELIEVE IN EACH OTHER AND OUR COACHES!!!!!!!!!!

Huntland wins and it is a upset as far as the big 3 goes