rockwood and harriman oldest rival in state?

thrillainvanilla

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the longest unbroken. RW is down a little this year but a hard hitting never say die team. Harriman has a good team that ran into a buzz saw called Greenback last Friday. I think they will be licking their chops for this one.

I'm pretty sure nither team has never won more than 8 in a row over the other /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and RW has a 8 game streak over HHS now. I think they will make it 9

RHS 14

HHS 13

Back when I played 20 some odd years ago Harriman was the biggest game of the year but we were in the same region then.

Good luck to both teams

i cant wait 4 dis game 2 b played at rotwood. dem devils r ready 2 show whats they gots. dem devils have the better inman wit dimitrik. harriman gonna hit dem putty cats all nite long baby. we ready. we ready. we ready.

I will give it to harriman inman is a talented young man, and they usually have good skill guys, but usually rockwoods' big guys up front are too much for the devils...But speed is hard to control i think rockwood will dominate the trenches and win 28-17

How much has R-wood improved since week 1 i watched the oneida game and they seemed inexperienced in some spots they played the tribe pretty tough but a few mistakes here and there caused them to lose the game...Harriman seems to be pretty tough from what everyone says so just by seeing rockwood and hearing about harriman ill take harriman in this one

HHS - 20

R-Wood - 14

How much has R-wood improved since week 1 i watched the oneida game and they seemed inexperienced in some spots they played the tribe pretty tough but a few mistakes here and there caused them to lose the game...Harriman seems to be pretty tough from what everyone says so just by seeing rockwood and hearing about harriman ill take harriman in this one

HHS - 20

R-Wood - 14

harriman is a good team they good very possibly be undefeated this season if not for simple mistakes against kingston..and a very sluggish sloppy slow start against a very talented greenback team...but i think harriman is too good for the tigers this season..rockwood and harriman play hard every year this year will be no different. i think harriman has the more solid team this year with a good defense and good offense..good skill players a great offensive line and the best set of linebackers in the region with anderson and gann..i hope the devils pull it off its been a long time since the last time the devils beat the tigers and this year will be a challenge especially with the game being played at rockwood big crowd big game..good luck the devils...

Devils 28

Tigers 13

Rockwood is coming off a big win and I think the momentum carries them to at least a 2 TD victory this week!!! GO TIGERS PLAY HARD!!!

Better hope you get that same officiating crew you had the last time the devils were in Rockwood!!! No One!! I mean NO ONE could beat you that night!!! They werent going to allow it... If a non biased crew is there this Friday night, Harriman by 24!!!!

Cant wait to see the Anderson, Inman Collision !!! SHOULD BE SOMETHING SPECIAL