rockwood and harriman oldest rival in state?

thrillainvanilla

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im fairly certain that this is the oldest and one of the most hated rival games in the entire state! WHo has any predictions on this game?

well sir i think that it will be a close game. but i think harriman will come out on top. Jeff Inman is no match for the blue devils: especially C.J. ANDERSON and WILLIE COLLINS.

Researching this rivalry the only thing getting old is Rockwood beating Harriman for almost 10 years.

haha funny..whens the last time grace beat hampton?..who knows?..let grace play some decent teams instead of oakdale as a non region..west greene, north greene, taft these teams couldnt beat TSD..i think the devils might lose 1 or 2 more region games on purpose so when grace wins region 1 (which isnt happening) the devils will travel to grace as the 4th place team playing region 1 1st and beat the snot out of you all..overrated arrogant and weak is the grace christian academy...play teams like kingston rockwood even greenback & oneida...at least hampton plays good teams like johnson county & oneida..haha so lets keep the comments to your self until you play quality non region opponents!!

Researching this rivalry the only thing getting old is Rockwood beating Harriman for almost 10 years.

--------------------

The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

4 down (North Greene, Unaka, Oakdale, Kings Academy) and 11 to go!!

haha 4 weak opponents!! north greene, unaka oakdale and kings academy...you put all these teams records together and youll be lucky to have a winning season..so grace is just as weak playing these weak teams so keep off harriman rockwood threads bud..until you beat either 1 of us you cant talk keep playing kings academy and oakdale and run up the score big guys..id like to see grace in region 2..they would lose to harriman, midway, oneida, greenback, and coalfield..and more than likely sunbright!..there not playing unaka and and kings academy..i cant wait to hear about the grace vs taft youth center game i bet grace wins by 8 touchdowns...IN THE FIRST HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....HAHA

Better hope you get that same officiating crew you had the last time the devils were in Rockwood!!! No One!! I mean NO ONE could beat you that night!!! They werent going to allow it... If a non biased crew is there this Friday night, Harriman by 24!!!!

Cant wait to see the Anderson, Inman Collision !!! SHOULD BE SOMETHING SPECIAL

Come on are you really one of those who blame the refs for your team's loss. I bet you also blame losses on one play and not the game as a whole?! If, if, if... every team can use that mind set for an excuse after getting beat! It's hard for me to believe that Harriman will come into "The Jungle" and win tonight, but who knows maybe the refs will help the Devils out!

I like rockwood. No doubt Harriman wants to win really bad, but I think character eventually wins out and I think night in and night out rockwood has more discipline. But the talent gap is not as bad as its been the last eight years, Harriman has closed it down.

Rockwood by 7

[/quote

8 hrs. and 28 min. till kick off and rockwood better watch out cause at harriman high school these boys are fired up to no end GO BLUE DEVILS!!

Isn't South Pittsburg & Marion Co. the longest?

Its the oldest I think. If they had a team, they played except for the year(s) the state thought that there may be riots because SP beat Jasper so bad year before. In 1944, I don't think either team even fielded a team due to WWII.