Long Beach Poly vs. Kahuku (And DLS vs. StL)

64TNChamp

Poly (USA#3) has replaced Mater Dei in Aloha Stadium, Sept. 21. Poly has sent 39 players to NFL and is reigning CIF-three-time champion, only loss in last three years to DLS; BUT, Red Raiders of Kahuku are 2-time HI State Champs, and have 6 players already signed to Div. I letters of intent. If it doesn't get any better--second game DeLa Salle (USA#1) puts 125 streak (159 of last 160) on line vs. mighty Crusaders of St. Louis Hi (USA#8). That and some serious surfing on North Shore makes for a great vacation! :o

Guest caligula

There has been a "cold war" between the two states for sometime now. Hawaii claims to be better and has called out the Cali power-houses. California teams (Coaches) have had reservations about playing in the Islands. The games, however, are long overdue. I myself will pull for Poly (i went to school with players) but I will not be suprised at all if both Poly and DLS lose. Meter Dei and Edison are two other outstading programs.

DeLa Salle finished 4-0 vs. Mater Dei; Guttierrez's deput under "the-cloud-of-sophmore-may-not-handle-pressure" didn't quite go as planned: 6 TD passes vs. Monarchs--biggest loss in MD history! For fun DLS has scheduled volleyballers from La Costa Canyon this year. St.Louis of Honolulu had remarkable streak themselves this decade, but lost to Canyon Creek, CA. St. Louis loves to travel to the Main Land, but three years ago vs. Chapparal of Las Vegas, started ok in victory over best NV team, but Crusaders had to forfeit as sources revealed LV HOOKERS had been employed by team. Punishment meeted out by Coach Lee in form of having to play Skyline of Salt Lake City next year! Salt Lake is a lame! :o