JCM at Henry County

Guest Advisor

I don't think we are likely to lose this game, but nothing is automatic. You better rethink what you are saying. If, and I say if, we win this region, the Memphis teams look to be better than our region. Melrose and Fairley may be as good as Hillsboro. The Melrose defense we faced last year was easily the best I saw, and they are almost all back. We won by one point thanks to a miracle.

Relax my Patriot friends... And remember you have coach and senior players that have been down this road all ready. I can assure you they will not be over looking anyone on this march to state.

I picked you last year to win it this year. As matter of fact had those football breaks at the end of the Maplewood game just been a little nicer to your team you could have won that one in regulation.

And who knows what that might have lead too. Tell you what was one of the best game I had seen in while and that includes my Wildcats at home. So don't worry about whats ahead just take them one at time and always bring you best play on the field for the one your in.

Now let me ask again the one I need to be at will be on Oct 10th CORRECT?

O' Yeah what about those Blue Raiders Tuesday night ... Prayer works too.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax my Patriot friends... And remember you have coach and senior players that have been down this road all ready. I can assure you they will not be over looking anyone on this march to state.

I picked you last year to win it this year. As matter of fact had those football breaks at the end of the Maplewood game just been a little nicer to your team you could have won that one in regulation.

And who knows what that might have lead too. Tell you what was one of the best game I had seen in while and that includes my Wildcats at home. So don't worry about whats ahead just take them one at time and always bring you best play on the field for the one your in.

Now let me ask again the one I need to be at will be on Oct 10th CORRECT?

O' Yeah what about those Blue Raiders Tuesday night ... Prayer works too.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this is correct. get there brighton early...(hahha...i made a funny...wordplay = fun)

The predictions of the YANKER are here..............I would have predicted a larger point spread for the Patriots over my beloved Cougars...but the fighting among yourselves...and the likely return of "team mom" have made the game a little closer than it would have been...therefore...HC 41-JCM 12....and in another game of interest...........Brighton 35-Munford 14.........There is still a chance that the YANKER may show up in Henryland...if so, I will be alone...in the event I come, my father would stay here to care for a sick, but recovering family member. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The predictions of the YANKER are here..............I would have predicted a larger point spread for the Patriots over my beloved Cougars...but the fighting among yourselves...and the likely return of "team mom" have made the game a little closer than it would have been...therefore...HC 41-JCM 12....and in another game of interest...........Brighton 35-Munford 14.........There is still a chance that the YANKER may show up in Henryland...if so, I will be alone...in the event I come, my father would stay here to care for a sick, but recovering family member. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a bad prediction, yanker.... but I'm afraid it won't be that close. I hope your family member continues to a full recovery. If you get here early tomorrow night, stop by the tailgaters on the practice field and enjoy some grub! I AM THE MIGHTY TWILLIE!!!

Not a bad prediction, yanker.... but I'm afraid it won't be that close. I hope your family member continues to a full recovery. If you get here early tomorrow night, stop by the tailgaters on the practice field and enjoy some grub! I AM THE MIGHTY TWILLIE!!!

If I come up...I may do just that...but for the safety of the crowd...I will not identify myself...I AM THE "MYSTERIOUS AND ELUSIVE" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a year now since I've posted. I still live in Atlanta and I still enjoy the home team the mighty Patriots. I use to be TaylorRed22 but for some reason I was unable to sign in. I'm now TaylorRed24 and I will be here unitl the ride ends. I have a question for the Big Red Nation " why don't the Patroits get more news time in Tenn"? When I do any internet searches for Henry Co it very little coverage on them and we are the number two team in the State. All I see is Maryville. Also why is there little photos of the Patriots. When I do get information on the football team I like to see more photos of them. Does anyone have a camera to get all the action shots. I will be in attendance some time this year , not sure but hope its M'boro to see you guys beat up and finally end the streak. Take one game at a time and the rest will take care of itself. Peace.....I hope to see all my good friends again. Kivian Taylor signing off

ps. The sites I've been googling are below , if anyone have any other information hit me up......STAY HEALTHY PATS

Jackson News

Parisian

Tennessean

East newspapers.

Its been a year now since I've posted. I still live in Atlanta and I still enjoy the home team the mighty Patriots. I use to be TaylorRed22 but for some reason I was unable to sign in. I'm now TaylorRed24 and I will be here unitl the ride ends. I have a question for the Big Red Nation " why don't the Patroits get more news time in Tenn"? When I do any internet searches for Henry Co it very little coverage on them and we are the number two team in the State. All I see is Maryville. Also why is there little photos of the Patriots. When I do get information on the football team I like to see more photos of them. Does anyone have a camera to get all the action shots. I will be in attendance some time this year , not sure but hope its M'boro to see you guys beat up and finally end the streak. Take one game at a time and the rest will take care of itself. Peace.....I hope to see all my good friends again. Kivian Taylor signing off

ps. The sites I've been googling are below , if anyone have any other information hit me up......STAY HEALTHY PATS

Jackson News

Parisian

Tennessean

East newspapers.

Paris Post Intelligencer

Howdy Yanker! That prediction is looking pretty good, except that I would expect a few more points on the HC side. I really hope you are able to make it up to Paris tomorrow night. And like twillie said, make sure you stop by the practice field for some fine tailgating! You might even catch Patsdoc there dancing to some tunes! It should be a cool and crisp evening - perfect for some great football!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Howdy Yanker! That prediction is looking pretty good, except that I would expect a few more points on the HC side. I really hope you are able to make it up to Paris tomorrow night. And like twillie said, make sure you stop by the practice field for some fine tailgating! You might even catch Patsdoc there dancing to some tunes! It should be a cool and crisp evening - perfect for some great football!!!

Go Big RED!!!

For a (hopefully) cool evening... is chili still the theme???

PROPHET SIR,

I have also checked the Post Intel in Paris but they really don't help when it comes to action photos, Just saying I like to see our guy hitting people. I enjoy reading the articles but I like to see more than 1 or two photos. Kivian Taylor

Not sure where you can get photos of every game but the jackson sun had some really good ones of the westview game.