Johnson County

longhornbasketball

JC can get back in the playoff hunt with a win this week against the blue devils because north plays tennessee high and we haven't played either one of them yet and high looks down this year and north looks good but i think we will beat either one. Lundy is out for the season but that should give the longhorns something to motivate them lundy is a big lose but this week's win will be for him

JC 42

Blue Devils 7 maybe!!!!

Guest longhorns51

JC can get back in the playoff hunt with a win this week against the blue devils because north plays tennessee high and we haven't played either one of them yet and high looks down this year and north looks good but i think we will beat either one. Lundy is out for the season but that should give the longhorns something to motivate them lundy is a big lose but this week's win will be for him

JC 42

Blue Devils 7 maybe!!!!

Lundy is not as big of a loss as everyone thinks. Yes he played with heart, and didnt quit till the whistle (sometimes after) and he was a great leader, i feel for him it being his SR year, but we will be ok. We have 6 starters out, and of them the 2 that hurt the most is Shelton and Yoggerst. But Yoggerst did play alot vs HV he will be ok. Nathan Big Head Leonard did a good job last week, and im not taking anything away from him but it was Happy Valley. Unicoi will hit you harder and the holes wont be as big this week. We need the running game, the only teams left that we can throw all over is Central and Tennessee High. THS secondary is weak. To win you have to be able to run. Our D will be ok if Atwood does what he did last week and that means shooting the gaps, stunts with your front 4. From what i have heard Whitson tries to force things under presure, or he will take off. The place where our D is hurting is on curls, outs and slant routes. Atwood needs to put those corners up on the WR not 10 yards deep, they do a curl and thats 5 to 8 yards everytime. I know that Prudhomme can make up the space, but every team knows not to throw the ball to his side, and they dont. So they pick on Hondo and thats who needs to play up on the WR. Atwood is to afraid of getting beat by the deep ball. But getting Atwood to understand anything is hard to do. Atwood lost Shelton for us how stupid do you have to be to do a live kickoff in practice. But i guess thats why im not the coach cause i dont know how to get out best players hurt in practice. But thats in the past maybe he will learn from it maye not who knows. Ok ill get off my soap box now. I heard that the Gindstaff brothers might be back this week, that would be nice to have someone to share the time running the ball. But people are counting Unicoi out to quick. They are getting better as the year goes on. They about beat a struggling THS team so dont think this will be another blow out, it will be a big test for us with THS coming up. Just dont get caught looking ahead. Good Luck HORNS have a good week of practice and come home with a win.

I'm so excited! I get to reply to two of em! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

JC 42

Blue Devils 7 maybe!!!!

Can none of you all type in complete sentences? It makes it ridiculous to try to read. Also...Unicoi IS good! D.W. Whitson...IS good! Underestimation is a great thing when you get whipped on friday night!

Lundy is not as big of a loss as everyone thinks. Yes he played with heart, and didnt quit till the whistle (sometimes after) and he was a great leader, i feel for him it being his SR year, but we will be ok. We have 6 starters out, and of them the 2 that hurt the most is Shelton and Yoggerst. But Yoggerst did play alot vs HV he will be ok. Nathan Big Head Leonard did a good job last week, and im not taking anything away from him but it was Happy Valley. Unicoi will hit you harder and the holes wont be as big this week. We need the running game, the only teams left that we can throw all over is Central and Tennessee High. THS secondary is weak. To win you have to be able to run. Our D will be ok if Atwood does what he did last week and that means shooting the gaps, stunts with your front 4. From what i have heard Whitson tries to force things under presure, or he will take off. The place where our D is hurting is on curls, outs and slant routes. Atwood needs to put those corners up on the WR not 10 yards deep, they do a curl and thats 5 to 8 yards everytime. I know that Prudhomme can make up the space, but every team knows not to throw the ball to his side, and they dont. So they pick on Hondo and thats who needs to play up on the WR. Atwood is to afraid of getting beat by the deep ball. But getting Atwood to understand anything is hard to do. Atwood lost Shelton for us how stupid do you have to be to do a live kickoff in practice. But i guess thats why im not the coach cause i dont know how to get out best players hurt in practice. But thats in the past maybe he will learn from it maye not who knows. Ok ill get off my soap box now. I heard that the Gindstaff brothers might be back this week, that would be nice to have someone to share the time running the ball. But people are counting Unicoi out to quick. They are getting better as the year goes on. They about beat a struggling THS team so dont think this will be another blow out, it will be a big test for us with THS coming up. Just dont get caught looking ahead. Good Luck HORNS have a good week of practice and come home with a win.

If you will look ( www.mtnlakesfootball.com/teamleaders.htm ) , Central has the second best passing defense in the conference. Good estimation there. I'll give it to you, THS's secondary is weak...but check the facts so you don't get proved wrong! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also, unicoi likes to throw those short routes you're talking about. Curls and stops. Tell your boys to be ready!

I have not heard if the grindstaffs will be back or not i don't think they have been to practice this week but yes they will help but our defense is getting better if our line keeps getting better and our pass defense gets a little better we will be a team hard to stop because we have one of the best offenses in tennessee. i think we will get to the playoffs. GOOD LUCK HORNS!!!!!!!!

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Talk about kicking a man went he's down. Lundy had surgery today he's out for the season and all some of you so called fans can do is kick him in the teeth. If half the fans were as loud on friday night as they are on this site it would be one heck of a place to be. Lundy I'm sorry your done for the season and I hope you find something that makes you as happy as football did! GO HORNS!

Guest longhorns51

Talk about kicking a man went he's down. Lundy had surgery today he's out for the season and all some of you so called fans can do is kick him in the teeth. If half the fans were as loud on friday night as they are on this site it would be one heck of a place to be. Lundy I'm sorry your done for the season and I hope you find something that makes you as happy as football did! GO HORNS!

Come on man i was not putting Lundy down. I feel for him, he was a good player and a big leader. But you cant sit around and dwell on these things. I gave Lundy all the respect he is due, but i also was telling the other players and fans that we will be ok. Football is a team sport someone else just has to step up. Also Lundy knows me and knows i would not disrespect him he is a great kid. Its football, and injurys happen. and like i said i hate it for him. But on another note, you dont need to say that our fans are not loud. Those kids know me and they know we are screaming all game long. If we are winning or not. At the South game people asked me and the fans around me to shut up. They said your losing why are you yelling. Our fans are some of the best in this area and i dont remember going to a game when someone was not screaming the who time. GO LONGHORNS

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Talk about kicking a man went he's down. Lundy had surgery today he's out for the season and all some of you so called fans can do is kick him in the teeth. If half the fans were as loud on friday night as they are on this site it would be one heck of a place to be. Lundy I'm sorry your done for the season and I hope you find something that makes you as happy as football did! GO HORNS!

Lowdown is that you? Your user name is real close to mine. Anyway, Lundy, Shelton, and Fenner I really hate it for you guys, esp. you Lundy heard you are out for the season.longhorn51 read were you where talking about #21 AKA Big Head, I am glad that you did mention that it was Happy Valley we were playing that night, not taking anything away from #21 he's a great player and a hard hitter but HV is just not very strong this year. JC is going to have to crack down that rest of the season and pray that we don't lose anyone else. They only one so called easy game the rest of the season and I don't know how easy it will be. Horns fight like you always do and you'll make it to the playoffs. Good Luck Friday! GO HORNS

I have not heard if the grindstaffs will be back or not i don't think they have been to practice this week but yes they will help but our defense is getting better if our line keeps getting better and our pass defense gets a little better we will be a team hard to stop because we have one of the best offenses in tennessee. i think we will get to the playoffs. GOOD LUCK HORNS!!!!!!!!

Just how many points is this greeeeat offense averaging per game??? 28?