Northview Mustangs

adsmom86

The Northview Mustangs of Dyer County finished their regular season tonite with a 56-0 win over Crockett county making them undefeated /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Playoff games begin Oct. 14th. Very solid well disciplined team with talent galore.

Mustangs must step up tonite to the challenge of playing a much larger school....Brighton has over 100 team members. Mistakes must be few /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think the Mustangs are ready for the challenge....QB A. Richardson has had a good season with 26 TD's to his name....can he add to that tonite???? Speed coming in with B. Heathcott and O. Smith. I'm ready to see some footbal!!!!!! GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Northview adds another WTAC trophy to their case with a 26-20 overtime nail-biting win against a much larger Brighton team. A. Richarson got offensive MVP with teammate O'Shawn Smith taking defensive MVP, coach David Whittle conference coach of the year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> They will play Paris at Paris Tues. night at 7:00.

Northview adds another WTAC trophy to their case with a 26-20 overtime nail-biting win against a much larger Brighton team. A. Richarson got offensive MVP with teammate O'Shawn Smith taking defensive MVP, coach David Whittle conference coach of the year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> They will play Paris at Paris Tues. night at 7:00.

hey gal, got any info on paris..also will they play on the high school field or not

great team victory last night..hows your nephew???..he doesnt need to come too early, altho i know he wants too he needs overcome injury as long as possible

hey gal, got any info on paris..also will they play on the high school field or not

great team victory last night..hows your nephew???..he doesnt need to come too early, altho i know he wants too he needs overcome injury as long as possible

Paris is an excellent team....big and athletic from what I understand. I'll post later today whether they play at the HS field. Heckuva a sack your grandson made....we are still talkin about it!!!! Austin is doing better...the sports trainer said ice and more ice and he should be good to go Tuesday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This game will be the bigest test for the team they have had all year. You know these kids WILL NOT give up till the clock runs out!!!!!!!!!!

Paris is an excellent team....big and athletic from what I understand. I'll post later today whether they play at the HS field. Heckuva a sack your grandson made....we are still talkin about it!!!! Austin is doing better...the sports trainer said ice and more ice and he should be good to go Tuesday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This game will be the bigest test for the team they have had all year. You know these kids WILL NOT give up till the clock runs out!!!!!!!!!!

i appericate the update mom, make Austin sit Still ,tho I know its gonna be hard..ice works wonders ..they'll be okay playing as a Team as they have been all year..getting better every game as David brings the best out 'em' ..if Paris is anything like the h.s team..look out..but we are as good and Definitely wont quit.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well season ends for Mustangs with a 30-0 loss against a GREAT Paris team. Definitely NOT the best game I have seen the Mustangs play this year....mistakes galore BUT this team HAS NOTHING to be ashamed of...AT ALL. Man we pulled up and I thought we had the wrong field.....those Paris boys looked like a dang highschool team....big ole boys.....what the heck are ya'll feeding them over there?? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />I WILL say this....ya'll need to get some refs who know the darn game.. Henry County will have another great team in this group no doubt....as will DC with this group of kids!!!! WE ARE PROUD MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well season ends for Mustangs with a 30-0 loss against a GREAT Paris team. Definitely NOT the best game I have seen the Mustangs play this year....mistakes galore BUT this team HAS NOTHING to be ashamed of...AT ALL. Man we pulled up and I thought we had the wrong field.....those Paris boys looked like a dang highschool team....big ole boys.....what the heck are ya'll feeding them over there?? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />I WILL say this....ya'll need to get some refs who know the darn game.. Henry County will have another great team in this group no doubt....as will DC with this group of kids!!!! WE ARE PROUD MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so proud of our young soon to be DC Choctaws..YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD..Mustangs never got untracked due to who ?? >>>

17 pentalities against Mustangs that negated all they acheived offensely and defensely resulting in Paris Inman able to play keep away

guess who the 'REAL ' Winners are..Mustangs ..on how life is unfair