MCRoadWarrior

Does this include Grundy since we're part of the old SVC?

DL (who's tailback got 1303 yards off the left cheek of my rear our junior year (Grundy 29- Marion 28 OT /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ) and got all state (Steve Turner) while none of the rest of us got anything...not even all district. Moose was too lazy to turn in any names I guess. Either that or none of us blocked....we just thought we did. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> )

Del,

I don't think OP meant all time list, but you sure know how to rattle my chain since that was my Senior Year. Myself along with many other starters only played the 1st quarter and 5 min of the 4th because old KC felt sorry and called off the dogs to early. I bet if old KC new you were on that team he would have never let up. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

As for this years all valley team, of the teams I have seen I agree with the names up top. However, I would add, Nick Wells from Marion -------- DB, and I was impressed with the QB from Grundy, quick gritty player.

Announcements