utvol2

So the teams that Adamsville has played up until this point are that much better than what Stewart County has played? The combined win/loss for Adamsville's opponents is 7-18, and Stewart County is 10-20. Seems pretty even. Win/loss total for the teams that Adamsville has beaten is 1-14, and Stewart County is 8-17. I am sure we can talk about the quality of the opponents for both, but the fact is none of this really matters. Last year does not matter. The only thing that matters is this game. All the talk on coacht is just that talk. What I am trying to figure out is why that most of the talk on this board is from adults from both sides. Last time I checked it is the players that play the game, and not the parents or booster club members for both sides.

School spirit is one thing, but some of the things that I have read in this thread takes it past school spirit. Will this game be a great one? I think the majority of us will agree that it should be a very hard fought game. Does this game have playoff contention riding on it? Yes, it does and that goes for both schools.

I for one cannot wait for tomorrow night for what I hope will be a great game. I hope that both teams will come out of this game injury free.

Well, aren't you just the life of the party!

Announcements