clarksville academy

marioballer

Clarksville Academy really surprised a lot of people last year with their success and getting to regionals in their first resurgance into the basketball community. they have 3 starters coming back and have a loaded squad this year. many have them going to the state tournament this year. what is you alls take on this blossoming team and how far do you think they will go this year being in the toghest middle tn district this year?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville Academy really surprised a lot of people last year with their success and getting to regionals in their first resurgance into the basketball community. they have 3 starters coming back and have a loaded squad this year. many have them going to the state tournament this year. what is you alls take on this blossoming team and how far do you think they will go this year being in the toghest middle tn district this year?

I think that CA should win the regular season, the district tournament, possibly region, and will probably make it to the first or second round of State. I don't forsee them winning it all with teams like Manassas and Temple, but they have definitely proven a lot of people wrong since the beginning of last year. With the twins Malcolm and Martin, they will be very good as long as they don't get into foul trouble early in games.

I heard the porter kid quit the team...I also saw clarksville academy play in the montgomery central camp over the summer an he wasnt playing with them in the camp...I know not all kids go to the camps but just a rumor i have heard...

yes, sam porter is playing this year and is a huge contributor to this team with his playmaking skills at the point gaurd position. CA also recieved a transfer from rossview this year who is a very good combo gaurd. the twins are always going to produce points and have improved tremendously since the end of last season. i see this team making a deep run into the state tournament and turning a lot of heads.

yes, sam porter is playing this year and is a huge contributor to this team with his playmaking skills at the point gaurd position. CA also recieved a transfer from rossview this year who is a very good combo gaurd. the twins are always going to produce points and have improved tremendously since the end of last season. i see this team making a deep run into the state tournament and turning a lot of heads.

Does the Rossview transfer have to sit out this season?

I think CA will be a team that will be tough to beat. They have a lot of weapons. They big boys are very good!! they both can take over a game. They are much improved over the past year. About the guard "Sam" who plays for them. It seems that he has some skills, but does not have his head on right. If he learned to do that then they good go deep.

Does the Rossview transfer have to sit out this season?

that i do not know, but even if he does he will be able to play during districts,regionals, so on and so forth because of the fact he didn't play varsity last year

I think CA will be a team that will be tough to beat. They have a lot of weapons. They big boys are very good!! they both can take over a game. They are much improved over the past year. About the guard "Sam" who plays for them. It seems that he has some skills, but does not have his head on right. If he learned to do that then they good go deep.

yes, they are a very good team, with many weapons

What Rossview player left to go to CA? Why did he leave?

Sam has a lot of skills and really is able to run the point well when he's into it.

Would really like to see this team make a run.

i do not know all of that but from what i know he is a friend of the twins and wanted to play with them. really good player and would benefit this team greatly

• 4 weeks later...

I think this team will have a very good season if they don't get over confident. Teams will be waiting on them and they will be prepared for the twins. Get Malcolm in foul trouble which he did in some games you got a chance to beat them. Martin seems to disappear in games, but he makes a impact when he's involved. Sam Porter is the ? You just don't know what your going to get this year, but he's very talented and we'll have to see what will happen. This team must play defense in order to win. They lost a few games last season which they should have won, but the defense was horrible. However, they have the talent to suffocate teams on defense, but are they willing to do it...... Well See