Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

Watching SP, you can see their speed....but them getting a chance to use it is something else. TC does not have flat out speed, they have very good football speed and are quick. They are larger than they have been in the past also. I did not see SP throw the ball very good...may have been an off night. TC is TC. They don't throw it much...just enough.

I'll say this ....today....which ever one of these teams played at home.....would have the edge.

Match ups look the same across the board.

Thanks Termite. I hope your assessment is correct. If these two teams can handle their business, should be a great matchup in the 3rd round. I may be wrong, but I think it'll be on the Creekbank. If this is true, it sure doesn't hurt our chances against the Pirates. Best of luck the rest of the way. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey OP.... I'll stick up for you or anyone else from SP when it comes to the Private School do gooders..... Besides, this time of year there are a lot of those purple clad people that don't like me... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You might want to follow Old Pirate. OP says the identity thing has made OP do some planning. Went & got OP 1 of them there jackets that them deputy folks wear along with a riot helmet. Old folks have to take extra measures to stay healthy can't just depend on Geritol anymore. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You might want to follow Old Pirate. OP says the identity thing has made OP do some planning. Went & got OP 1 of them there jackets that them deputy folks wear along with a riot helmet. Old folks have to take extra measures to stay healthy can't just depend on Geritol anymore. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You gonna let me borrow that helmet this year..... I may need it.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually.... I need the Kevlar vest to stop all the arrows and daggers coming my way.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Every team has their own personality and when you win a championship , next couple of teams will be measured by them. This is speed team , not a lot of grind it out it is hit a crack and gone. Last year the team was a lot more smash mouth. David Jones is a great back , Just the off seems so much different not bad, just different.

The difference between last years offense and this years offense is Robert Robinson's ability and punishing style of play to wear down the defense to a point wear they didnt wont any more by half time and David Jones would finish them off along with a stellar passing game with Cody Robinson and Rashawn Weatherspoon they dont have that luxury this year with the inexperienced line and they dont have the bruising style they had last year.

Looks like if we get healthy and back on track we can compete against these teams and have a chance at a great run in the playoffs.

The Grace Christian Academy CAN NOT compete with Trousdale, South Pittsburg & Friendship. It doesn't matter though because you would have to beat the other region 1 & 2 teams and that will not happen.

South Pittsburgh only scored 7 points? We score 7 points in one play, let alone a whole game.

Wow, 7 points on one play. I have never heard of that before.

Nothing to be mad at there Oldman pirate. Chill out and enjoy the pirates second straight trip to the boro. Peace and Love from JackieMoon.

JackieMoon, the Pirates better not worry about The Boro at this point. They have some region games left and there is one other small problem. Unless I am wrong which I might be, the top tier teams from region 4 must be defeated just to get to the semifinals. It's not going to be easy that's for sure.