West Greene vs. Chuckey Doak

lilmonroe71

You should respect them since SG killed Cumberland Gap this year. I if i recall WG beat the CG three years ago at the Gap for one of those (2-10) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> No disrespect just proving a point!! The Ricker Era is over at South Greene and hard times are to follow very soon. South Greenes dominance is coming to a end. Maybe not this year but very soon /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> lol

WG beat CG in 04' by one point. I remember because that was my sophomore year and it wasnt at CG it was at WG. Referees actually won it for u but thats besides the point, we shouldnt have been in that situation to let the refs win it anyway. Im not disrespectin anyone, im just letting the stats do the talking and they are SHOUTING that WG is NOT the dominant team in the "county" and cant say that until they prove it like SG has done. Like i said i dont like any of the teams but i do respect teams that dominate year in and year out. And thats what SG has done.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should respect them since SG killed Cumberland Gap this year. I if i recall WG beat the CG three years ago at the Gap for one of those (2-10) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> No disrespect just proving a point!! The Ricker Era is over at South Greene and hard times are to follow very soon. South Greenes dominance is coming to a end. Maybe not this year but very soon /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> lol

Oh really!

How are you the authority on SG?

Do you or did you attend & play football @ SG?

Your an idiot. Just cause sg has a few bad games doesnt mean they are gonna start losing to county teams. Sg focuses on conference play not the county championship like the other county schools. Last year sg dominated the county, but the year was a failure to the coaches and the players because they got fourth in the conference. which is bad to sg. but all the other county schools would just be happy to win the county championship.

oh yeah as anyone heard about the slashing the CD players done to the SG players? I heard from some friends at SG that play football there said a CD player had a razor blade and would slash people on the bottom of the piles??? anyone heard anything

now lets be logical here im for west greene obviously but that is just crazy to get going around no matter who started it up...

listen think hard about this would you wanna run around with a razor around in a pile ya may just get cut yourself....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" that is a very far fetched

now lets be logical here im for west greene obviously but that is just crazy to get going around no matter who started it up...

listen think hard about this would you wanna run around with a razor around in a pile ya may just get cut yourself....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" that is a very far fetched

I heard it was a needle

Your an idiot. Just cause sg has a few bad games doesnt mean they are gonna start losing to county teams. Sg focuses on conference play not the county championship like the other county schools. Last year sg dominated the county, but the year was a failure to the coaches and the players because they got fourth in the conference. which is bad to sg. but all the other county schools would just be happy to win the county championship.

Boy that's the pot calling the kettle black!! Trust me hard times will come. Like I said maybe not this year but very soon. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

oh yeah as anyone heard about the slashing the CD players done to the SG players? I heard from some friends at SG that play football there said a CD player had a razor blade and would slash people on the bottom of the piles??? anyone heard anything

yup...thats correct...they also smuggled barbed wire and shovels onto the field in their socks to torture them with as well...YOU IDIOT!!

I really doubt that story having any truth to it at all. There would be public scrutiny all over this! I for one can tell you that if it were my son and it really happened, They would know it for miles!!!!!! God forbid anyone ever doing something like that over a football game. I am sure that video of the game is available and it would be caught if so. I would like to say that I am mighty proud of WG's accomplishments this year and their sportsmanship. I sure hope they can pull it off tonight. It will be a close one I think. Good luck to all, and let's pray that every player goes home un-injured tonight!!!