Riverside @ Perry Co.

radio33

Didnt this Pretender team beat your team two years ago and werent yall 1-9 that season...And beat the team called Loretto...How about yall keep talking your trash and the vikings WILL be the ones to shut it..

P.S. I watched some of your game tapes today and I sure aint impressed...Yall might as well change your mascots to the Wannabees...HAHA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I would hide behind some laughter too. If I had a season like that just a year ago.

What is worse, that you are still the underdog to a 1-5 team, or that you will be losing to a 1-5 team. Either way it looks bad for Perry County. Your 3-3 record is sure something to brag about.....is that the best that the Vikings have ever done? Are ya'll making history this year???? I am sure it isn't the worst....

Face it Radio: you will always be a non contender in Perry County. Just change the mascot from Vikings to PRETENDERS. It would fit better.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> oooooo...aren't we vicious! I've got news for you, "Expert". This is not the same Perry County team that you played last year. And if my team had a 1-5 record, I wouldn't be downing a team that was 3-3. As for our boys being "soft", I guarantee there is not a team anywhere that has more heart than ours. And for the record: we made history two years ago when we beat Riverside at Perry County.

Why don't you just stick to making predictions and stop insulting kids. Whether or not your team wins or loses, YOU are a LOSER!

GO VIKINGS!!!

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> oooooo...aren't we vicious! I've got news for you, "Expert". This is not the same Perry County team that you played last year. And if my team had a 1-5 record, I wouldn't be downing a team that was 3-3. As for our boys being "soft", I guarantee there is not a team anywhere that has more heart than ours. And for the record: we made history two years ago when we beat Riverside at Perry County.

Why don't you just stick to making predictions and stop insulting kids. Whether or not your team wins or loses, YOU are a LOSER!

GO VIKINGS!!!

Did I strike a nerve? If I did I am really not sorry.

Heart....... I don't think your definition of heart is the same as mine. You say these boys have heart I kinda wonder where you watch the game. From the stands or the concession area, You must be a parent. I am sorry if I insulted you or your child but, if you thought it weren't true to some point it wouldn't have made you so angry in your posted response. SO.... I must be right. lol

If there was HEART in PC, you guys probably wouldn't have wasted the oppertunities at MTCS and CA. I have read up on this, you guys even played MTCS even during the spring. That is not heart, that is called lack of hard work. OR, in my honest opinion being "SOFT" .... Also you guys gave up a HUGE first half to a halfway decent team in Columbia Academy.

Look at it this way, if you win this week.

1. The playoffs are still out of reach, as they will be for the next couple of weeks

2. Your players just don't have the heart to win another game this season, even if they win this week.

3. 4-6 will be the result of beating us, so don't get the Victory Chants going just yet, you are still second string compared to everyone else in the region.

4. You are going to lose Friday, so don't even worry about 4-6.....3-7 will be your reality.

lolololol

Heart....... I don't think your definition of heart is the same as mine. You say these boys have heart I kinda wonder where you watch the game. From the stands or the concession area, You must be a parent. I am sorry if I insulted you or your child but, if you thought it weren't true to some point it wouldn't have made you so angry in your posted response. SO.... I must be right. lol

If there was HEART in PC, you guys probably wouldn't have wasted the oppertunities at MTCS and CA. I have read up on this, you guys even played MTCS even during the spring. That is not heart, that is called lack of hard work. OR, in my honest opinion being "SOFT" .... Also you guys gave up a HUGE first half to a halfway decent team in Columbia Academy.

1. The playoffs are still out of reach, as they will be for the next couple of weeks

2. Your players just don't have the heart to win another game this season, even if they win this week.

3. 4-6 will be the result of beating us, so don't get the Victory Chants going just yet, you are still second string compared to everyone else in the region.

4. You are going to lose Friday, so don't even worry about 4-6.....3-7 will be your reality.

lolololol

So basically what you're saying is that Riverside has no heart either, because you said yourself that they lost some games they should have won. I guess Riverside is second string too. Should be a good game! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> What exactly are you an expert at anyway, besides being a jerk? BTW, you spelled opportunities wrong.

lolololol

You need to get a grip.We have 6 teams in our region that could beat you guys we are 1a we have team that is young.We are up and coming Parsons came and went quit living off the couple good years yall had nearly a decade ago .You guys should beat us by size of school .I said it would be a good game and it will .I bet you didnt ever play football becuse they would have trouble finding a mouthpiece big enough for your big mouth.

You need to get a grip.We have 6 teams in our region that could beat you guys we are 1a we have team that is young.We are up and coming Parsons came and went quit living off the couple good years yall had nearly a decade ago .You guys should beat us by size of school .I said it would be a good game and it will .I bet you didnt ever play football becuse they would have trouble finding a mouthpiece big enough for your big mouth.

Wonder how they would do against Mt Pleasant, MTCS or CA? Just a thought...

Hmmm...I was just looking at rankings for Region 7-2A. Guess who was in last place and 0-3 in region? Yep, you guessed it. I think he's just bitter, Radio.

I apologize for my mistake on the word opportunities. I am deeply sorry. I am good at being a jerk. Maybe I should focus on the positives in my life...atleast I am good at something. Comebacks just aren't your specialty,lol. Can we get back to the game this week or do we have to run all of our posts through spell check?

Yes, We are last in 7-2A. Great observation there. Is that going to be a stat to be talked about after the loss this Friday? I think the game will be won on the front line for the Panthers, we are tougher up front than the Vikings and the backs aren't lacking on either side of the ball. I feel like we are a tougher team all around, especially in the running back position.

Now, does anyone have a reasonable response to my opinion of how the game will be won for either side? Or do I have a few more names to be called. Jerk... Loser... or even uneducated?

I apologize for my mistake on the word opportunities. I am deeply sorry. I am good at being a jerk. Maybe I should focus on the positives in my life...atleast I am good at something. Comebacks just aren't your specialty,lol. Can we get back to the game this week or do we have to run all of our posts through spell check?

Yes, We are last in 7-2A. Great observation there. Is that going to be a stat to be talked about after the loss this Friday? I think the game will be won on the front line for the Panthers, we are tougher up front than the Vikings and the backs aren't lacking on either side of the ball. I feel like we are a tougher team all around, especially in the running back position.

Now, does anyone have a reasonable response to my opinion of how the game will be won for either side? Or do I have a few more names to be called. Jerk... Loser... or even uneducated?

When u talk bout the running back postion dont get carried away that ur better there cause PCHS has a player that accordin to the tennessean this week is a top 20 or top 30 rusher in the state. Counting ALL classes and to me that position is in Perry County High School's favor. and also in 6-1A has far more yards than anyone else. and another pc player is second most in yards accordin to tennessean.com

That's better. I've already stated my reasons, this is not the PC team from last year. And yes, we lost a couple of games we maybe should have won, but everything seems to be clicking now. I think it will be a tough game, and I think it will be a close game, but the Vikings will come out on top. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When u talk bout the running back postion dont get carried away that ur better there cause PCHS has a player that accordin to the tennessean this week is a top 20 or top 30 rusher in the state. Counting ALL classes and to me that position is in Perry County High School's favor. and also in 6-1A has far more yards than anyone else. and another pc player is second most in yards accordin to tennessean.com

Are they really? I haven't looked at that in a while. I need to check it out.

I believe Perry has a great chance here.

They are not the same team that people are used to. These kids don't know the word quit.......win or lose.....they play the whole game.

There still is games to be played.....the end of the season will tell the story!

Good Luck PCHS!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, stat pack. And that was my whole point about them having heart.

well, what about defensively?

Your leading tackler only has 31 tackles. And he is your second leading rusher.

If you have a kid on the team with the second ranked amount of yards in 1a, then he should be in the talk of mr. football.

SO I really don't believe that, must be a typo. Does he do anything else on the field besides run the ball.

Plus we have a better QB running our offense, ya'll have a freshman.