Macon Co. v. Station Camp

rockytoptn1

Here's something positive.... those macon coaches sure can do a good job

when it comes to the powder puff games. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i am pretty sure the one the offensive cord was coaching didnt score a point or so i am told.. but after hearing who was coaching ha i could have guessed it lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon Co. has some very good athletes on their team. I hope the player taken to the hospital is okay. J. Roarke? I think his ankle was hurt.

As far as the game goes, SC's Johnson led the Bison and looked like a QB ready for the playoffs. MC moved the ball well at times but had a long field all night long. It's hard for any team to go 80-90 yards on every drive. The punting for MC looked good until the rugby punt entered the picture. #10, Max Manion? looked like an all-region player to me. Glad to see some family up there last night and now look forward to a bye week. GO BISON!

Macon Co. has some very good athletes on their team. I hope the player taken to the hospital is okay. J. Roarke? I think his ankle was hurt.

As far as the game goes, SC's Johnson led the Bison and looked like a QB ready for the playoffs. MC moved the ball well at times but had a long field all night long. It's hard for any team to go 80-90 yards on every drive. The punting for MC looked good until the rugby punt entered the picture. #10, Max Manion? looked like an all-region player to me. Glad to see some family up there last night and now look forward to a bye week. GO BISON!

Christian Reed did an excellent job pinning Macon with his punting all night long. It is always great to have such a great kicker/punter on your football team. Keep up the good work Christian.

Christian Reed did an excellent job pinning Macon with his punting all night long. It is always great to have such a great kicker/punter on your football team. Keep up the good work Christian.

Absolutely right Bisonmom! Mr. Reed is a weapon all by himself. He made it a long field for us all night. 95+ yards on at least three occasions, and made us start from the 20 on almost all possessions. He along with Jared White from Trousdale County may be the finest kickers in the state.

I agree with your post....Max played a great game..I was suprised how little #85 helped station camp. What is he 6'5''...does anyone know how many passes he caught?...I don't remember SC throwing the ball up for grabs to him and I wondered why?. I exprected them to do that all night....then again..I could have just missed it..

Macon can beat both, I don't think they will beat either, but anything is possible. Sycamore should be "In Like Flint."

As long as anyone has a shot it is worth noting. I'd rather be in Macon's shoes than in Greenbrier's shoes at this point in time that is for certain /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree with your post....Max played a great game..I was suprised how little #85 helped station camp. What is he 6'5''...does anyone know how many passes he caught?...I don't remember SC throwing the ball up for grabs to him and I wondered why?. I exprected them to do that all night....then again..I could have just missed it..

I think he is just now working his way into the Bison game plan. Remember, you can throw it up to anyone, but not just anyone can bring it down. Johnson picks his targets well. He doesn't force the ball when he has legs as fast and shifty as he does. I saw we had a "mouther" on the field but also saw a few shots to the qb while he was holding for kicks. Maybe things got a little overheated. As a fan I hate to see such things. Good luck Tigers. Go Bison!