Cloudland vs. Jellico

zAZa90

Little man, little do you realize a lot of them boys you played in the JV game are varsity players. #74 he is center plays both sides of the ball. He is a varsity started. He dominated you boys on that field our fans went wild he was awesome! I don't think coach lunsford likes him though. He is cocky and full of team spirit. I think Cloudland will beat Hampton! Looking forward to the win!

landermom maybe you get some of last years to play then they would stay close see if you can get bryd it would be a good game

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be a reason why they won, playing varsity starters...... wannabe milf....please...listen woman cut the Umbilical cord and let your kid play..... but why is cloudland playing varsity startes on jv are they that Desperate to beat hampton....

TO ALL OF YOU THE PLAYER YOU ARE DISCUSSING IS NOT MY SON I HAVE A SON ON THE TEAM BUT HE IS NOT MINE HE JUST HAD A GOOD GAME THAT NIGHT

could be a reason why they won, playing varsity starters...... wannabe milf....please...listen woman cut the Umbilical cord and let your kid play..... but why is cloudland playing varsity startes on jv are they that Desperate to beat hampton....

EXCUSE ME BUT HIS KID IS NOT MY KID MY KID PLAYS BUT THIS IS NOT HIM JUST STATING THE FACT THAT HE HAD A GOOD GAME THAT NIGHT

Cocky is not what most coaches are after either, The team spirit is great, Cocky will cause you problems. Coach Potter may get that out of him.

HE IS A GOOD PLAYER, HE IS NOT MY SON ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE A SON ON THE TEAM

THERE IS NO CORD CAUSE HE IS NOT MY SON AN YES THERE WERE SOME VARSITY PLAYERS THAT PLAY BOTH JV AND VARSITY

Doesnt that completely cancel out the reasons coaches play JV schedules? I'm sure she probably doenst know what shes talking about! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

DOES KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE THERE ARE BOYS WHO PLAY JV AS WELL AS VARSITY

I'd venture to bet you were right, some people just need to put a sock in it! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

YEAH YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT A SOCK IN IT

HELLO. . . I TOLD YOU IDIOTS THIS KID IS NOT MY SON SO THERE FORE THERE IS NO CORD TO CUT HE IS A GOOD PLAYER

Most "Moms" don't even know the rules or fundamentals of the game. They are just there to support "lil Johnny". It can be comical at times. Note to Mothers: I said most, not all. So, don't start flinging sarcasm my way.

ONCE AGAIN LIL JOHNNY YOU ARE REFERING TO IS NOT MY SON MY SON IS ON THE TEAM BUT HE IS NOT THE PLAYER IN THE DISCUSSION

TO ALL OF YOU THE PLAYER YOU ARE DISCUSSING IS NOT MY SON I HAVE A SON ON THE TEAM BUT HE IS NOT MINE HE JUST HAD A GOOD GAME THAT NIGHT

EXCUSE ME BUT HIS KID IS NOT MY KID MY KID PLAYS BUT THIS IS NOT HIM JUST STATING THE FACT THAT HE HAD A GOOD GAME THAT NIGHT

THERE IS NO CORD CAUSE HE IS NOT MY SON AN YES THERE WERE SOME VARSITY PLAYERS THAT PLAY BOTH JV AND VARSITY

DOES KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE THERE ARE BOYS WHO PLAY JV AS WELL AS VARSITY

HELLO. . . I TOLD YOU IDIOTS THIS KID IS NOT MY SON SO THERE FORE THERE IS NO CORD TO CUT HE IS A GOOD PLAYER

ONCE AGAIN LIL JOHNNY YOU ARE REFERING TO IS NOT MY SON MY SON IS ON THE TEAM BUT HE IS NOT THE PLAYER IN THE DISCUSSION

Please don't SHOUT. It's not nice. Just chill out and everybody will move on to another thread.

So lets get this straight, You have varsity starters playing JV games, You're not gonna put a sock in it, the kid had a good game ,but he is not your kid ,although ,you do have a kid on the team. Is this the statement you are trying to make.

TO ME EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OVER THAT GAME . IT IS IN THE PAST NOW ! BOTH TEAMS PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT . ON OCTOBER 30TH IS WHEN IT COUNTS . THEN IT DOSENT MATTER WHO PLAYS AND WHO STANDS ON THE SIDELINE. PUJO YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Yeah , just don't know who the other Landermom is. I do know that her son is not #74 ,but she does have a kid on the team and he is not #74 .

Yeah , just don't know who the other Landermom is. I do know that her son is not #74 ,but she does have a kid on the team and he is not #74 .

I HAVE A FEELING I MIGHT KNOW ,NOT FOR SURE YET .

LIKE I SAID BOTH TEAMS PLAYED A GOOD GAME .

I WOULD UNDERSTAND ABOUT ALL THE FUSSING IF IT COUNTED FOR SOMETHING . TO ME THIS WAS JUST PRACTICE FOR THE ONE'S WHO NEVER SEES THE FEILD ON FRIDAY NIGHTS.