What about district 13-A

InspectorVol

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was at the mckenzie game last night..didnt look to good..Arnold had about 15 points but probably shot 20 to 25 times..mckenzie looked real unorganized..They need to get the ball down low to Holt more..if he gets his post moves goin, nobody could stop him..with a 6'7 frame, he'd be hard to contain..turnovers were really costly..huntingdon didnt show too much either..just jacked up probably 20 threes and occasionally hit a couple in a row..mcmackin should have had his shot blocked alot more..he'll never be anywhere with that push shot of his..kinda reminds me of Greer's shot over at WC..if either one of them dont get that shot up, you can expect it to be coming right back down in their faces..i expect both of these teams to be around the bottom of the district..who all did mckenzie and huntingdon lose from last year?

yeah well we only had 13 turnovers and yeah we shot quit a bit of 3's but most of our points come from inside...well his shot hasn't got blocked but once so far but maybe your right who knows....let me ask you something about McMackin and Greers push shot do they go in?.......... we lost our starting 5 last year and Mckincze did too pretty much.

wait till greer and mcmackin play come REAL competition..13 A is easily the weakest district in the state hands down..once they get some defense then we'll see..Greer can drive so he will be alright..but mcmackin wouldnt score 5 points if he had some good defense on him /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wait till greer and mcmackin play come REAL competition..13 A is easily the weakest district in the state hands down..once they get some defense then we'll see..Greer can drive so he will be alright..but mcmackin wouldnt score 5 points if he had some good defense on him /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Greer scored 19 on me and that's almost shutting him down. lol So yes even without the 3 pointer for him he will find some way to score. He is just a great ball player over all.