title town... high school sports

MrTSSAA

I though it would be neat to see where people though title town would be for tennessee high school sports... Meaning what town/high school do you feel has the most wins/tradition/attendance/town participation/etc... they would have to be well rounded in everysport... it would be really cool if TSSAA would pick this up and do it once a year... for west, middle, and east tennessee towns/schools.... then after you pick a winner from each area... the top three are judged to see who is the best... with videos/banners or something of that nature... but anyways who do you think deserves to be title town for the history of tennessee high school sports... schools and stats please...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Okay, baylor has 98... and brentwood academy has 46... APB... obviously privates will be out on top... I am sure if you doubled MBA's due to no girls that they would also be up there... I just though it would be cool to compare schools accomplishments and discuss them rather than just going to the TSSAA website and looking at them (which I did forget to do before posting, sorry APB)... like what schools have been on the rise athletically in the past 5,10,20, and have always been on the top of athletics... what schools have dominated athletics in small school, large school, privates, etc... I just thought if would be a fun/cool top for everyone look at and post about...